Reviews Master Thread

Search This thread

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.youtube.com
Lets hear it from the people who are happy with their G3 and not just the haters and the nit-pickers.

How about we hear it from people who want to give an honest review of the device. Just because someone hates a feature or is a nit-picker, doesn't mean their opinion is any less valid than yours. That is, unless you only want to hear fantastic, glowing reviews to make you feel better for your purchase.

To me, I would rather hear honest review and not get my panties in a bunch just because someone doesn't like the brightness level. I personally know that I don't care if the brightness level can't compare with the HTC One M8. So why would someone complaining about the brightness level bother me.

This community needs to learn to be more open minded and to accept the positive with the negative. Don't act like you're insulted because someone doesn't like one specific feature with your phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just took some pics outdoor from Note 3.

a5a8e6ag.jpg

100% brightness outdoor but not under direct sun.

zy7y6aba.jpg

50% brightness outdoor under direct sun.

2ejuvyty.jpg

e4uty4u4.jpg

100% brightness under extreme sunlight (42c)

Don't have S5 to compare with at the moment.

Sent from G3
    I am waiting for my own review

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Probably paid by lg, lg g3 is dim confirmed by everyone

Confirmed by everyone? You are just trolling now. Read the reviews, the display is frequently described as bright, brilliant, sharp, and on and on. If you don't want to read the reviews, just stop trolling the thread. The only person who can confirm for me if the screen is bright enough is myself. You sound like you've been paid by Samsung to troll the G3 threads. Give it a break, chief.
    I missed where GSMarena became the gospel of reviews. Engadget, The Verge, both say the screen colors are brilliant, 7 hours of SoT, and much better in the sunlight than the S5. Oh well, I guess I have to bow down the GSMarena Gods of reviewing and disregard the 5 other reviews that completely disagree with what they are saying and just not buy the phone. I recommend you all do the same, and blindly follow GSMarena.
    I've had the phone since thursday. I was a little worried about the screen brightness myself but I can say without a doubt that I've had no problems with the screen not being bright enough. I live in southern california, no problems inside or outside.