southampton
my htc wildfire s is...

bootloader ***unlocked***
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.53.39.03M
Feb 8 2012,18:29:31

I have followed some steps from you tube, android forums and here and it seemed to be not working there was something that just had to stop me. i have been trying for like a month and im nearly giving up. PLEASE HELP!

kantry123

May 16, 2012
Delhi-NCR
First flash CWM recovery via fastboot & flash superuser.zip via recovery..
That's it u r rooted..!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda premium
Hboot 1.09.0099(unlocked)
Radio 7.53.39.08m
Microp 045

hussy22

Jun 6, 2012
Flashing the Custom Recovery UI

1. Again, make sure your device is S-OFF. 2. Again, make sure your memory card is formatted FAT32. 3. Place the PG76IMG.zip file into your phone SD card. 4. Disable Fast Boot from your phone settings (Settings > Power > Disable Fastboot) 5. Turn your phone off. 6. Hold down the "power" button and the "volume down" button for a few seconds till you see the HBOOT screen. 7. Don't press anything. The system will scan for some files and it will prompt you for an update. Move the cursor to OK (volume up) to start the flashing process. 8. After it finishes, press the "power" button to restart the system. 9. Let Android boot and delete the PG76IMG.zip file from your SD card via USB. 10. Congrats! Custom recovery has been installed. Process to step 2.

Step 2: Flashing the rooting script by XDA.cn

1. Copy the root.zip file into your phone SD card. 2. Turn your phone off. 3. Boot into recovery: Hold down the "power" button and the "volume down" button for a few seconds till you see the HBOOT screen. Let it do its thing and then select "RECOVERY". 4. At the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to select "install zip from sd card". 5. Then select "choose zip from sd card". 6. Then find the "root.zip" file on the list. 7. Select "YES". 8. Let the script do its thing till you see "Install from sd card completed". 9. Select "Go Back" on the menu till you find the "power off" option and select it. 10. Turn your phone back on and let Android boot.

If u r s-on then u have to unlock the bootloader from htcdev.com

Hope I helped u

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using XDA Premium App

qxmooon

Aug 12, 2012
Islamabad
www.clikky.com
my HTC Wildfire S

i want to root my HTC Wildfire S but dont know what to do plz help me

bootloader ***locked***
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

hussy22

Jun 6, 2012
Read the above posts an follow the link I have given :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

drbrcho

Aug 15, 2012
please help me!

Please tell me how to root my htc wildfire s a510e android 2.3.5 without computer.:(

hussy22

Jun 6, 2012
It's possible LOL who said impossible ???

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

drbrcho

Aug 15, 2012
But how it's impossible.I see apps and other ways for a 2.2and2.3(z4root,gingerbreak...)But they dont work on my2.3.5

sathishhacking

Aug 11, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Need help to Root my HTC Wildfire s 2.3.5 SW ver 2.26.720.3

Hi, pls anyone help me to root my Htc Wildfire S, To unlock my bootloader i couldnt find the ROM in HTCdev.com so pls help me... Thanks...

HTC Wildfire S S-On
2.3.5 Android version
2.26.760.3 Software version.

That's it u r rooted..!

Radio 7.53.39.08m
Microp 045

Senthamil

Jun 24, 2012
Chennai
Hi, pls anyone help me to root my Htc Wildfire S, To unlock my bootloader i couldnt find the ROM in HTCdev.com so pls help me... Thanks...

HTC Wildfire S S-On
2.3.5 Android version
2.26.760.3 Software version.

& also @Rowdy21

Hi,
If you need complete details and want to root your phone pls go to:
http://androidforums.com/wildfire-s-all-things-root/480954-guide-how-root-wildfire-s-s-finally.html

Hope this may be useful (If really press 'Thanks').

ch5am

Sep 5, 2012
Coimbatore
HELP

I have a software number of 2.26.720.3. When i try to unlock the bootloader i get errors. Any help/comments/suggestions?

Senthamil

Jun 24, 2012
Chennai
I have a software number of 2.26.720.3. When i try to unlock the bootloader i get errors. Any help/comments/suggestions?

Phones with updated ROMs already have an unlockable bootloader, so updating the bootloader is not necessary
What error you get? and What is your HBOOT Version now? [press <power>+Vol Down] Did you try thru HTCdev.com to update.....

Last edited:

gautamcool12

Oct 12, 2012
zapworld.in
How To Root Htc Wildfire S

my htc wildfire s is...

MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.53.39.03M

I have followed some steps from you tube, android forums and here and it seemed to be not working there was something that just had to stop me. i have been trying for like a month and im nearly giving up. PLEASE HELP!
You can root it very easily..You need to unlock its Bootloader from Htcdev site then download PG76IMG.zip file and Root script. If you want to do it yourself Read How To Root Htc Wildfire S.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

my htc wildfire s is...

MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.53.39.03M

Read How To Root Htc Wildfire S ..the tutorial is On Thwo steps so it will must help you if You get any prblem PM me.

rajanjoan5663

Aug 28, 2011
Chennai
How to root htc wildfire

I have done all the below things but when i click on recovery option in my phone i get a phone picture with red triange with ! mark on it. I am unable to root my phone please help.

1. Again, make sure your device is S-OFF. 2. Again, make sure your memory card is formatted FAT32. 3. Place the PG76IMG.zip file into your phone SD card. 4. Disable Fast Boot from your phone settings (Settings > Power > Disable Fastboot) 5. Turn your phone off. 6. Hold down the "power" button and the "volume down" button for a few seconds till you see the HBOOT screen. 7. Don't press anything. The system will scan for some files and it will prompt you for an update. Move the cursor to OK (volume up) to start the flashing process. 8. After it finishes, press the "power" button to restart the system. 9. Let Android boot and delete the PG76IMG.zip file from your SD card via USB. 10. Congrats! Custom recovery has been installed. Process to step 2.

1. Copy the root.zip file into your phone SD card. 2. Turn your phone off. 3. Boot into recovery: Hold down the "power" button and the "volume down" button for a few seconds till you see the HBOOT screen. Let it do its thing and then select "RECOVERY". 4. At the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to select "install zip from sd card". 5. Then select "choose zip from sd card". 6. Then find the "root.zip" file on the list. 7. Select "YES". 8. Let the script do its thing till you see "Install from sd card completed". 9. Select "Go Back" on the menu till you find the "power off" option and select it. 10. Turn your phone back on and let Android boot.

Hope I helped u

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope I helped u

That's it u r rooted..!

Radio 7.53.39.08m
    Microp 045
    Jus go throw this forum
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1195275