Good Bye.. :(

Search This thread

iiD4x

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 21, 2013
Ar Riyadh
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Hi Advancers ..

i just dont know what to say .. but the matter of fact i switched to Xperia Z1.
and i dont even can test the roms .. as u see in last LS 4.4.3 Update bootloop .. it just errrr...
but i need to give a reasons for leaving ..

1- Time : i dont have time to do this any more .. i just back to saudi arabia .. i were in yemen and i was having alot of free time but now UNIVERSITY Time.

2- Loses : i lost alot of money to do this , "compiling ROMs i mean" .. my PSU Broked twice .. and my HDD Broked .. so i rent a Server but unfortunatly i cant pay .. so i didnt pay for this month.

3- Phone : i dont have janice any more .. i give it to my mother so .. im Sony user.

4- Tired.

So please forgive me guys .. and i hope any one complete what i started ..
time to leave u guys ..

and yeah .. i'll try to update the ROMs one update more ..

Good Bye :(

forbidden8

Feb 9, 2011
Burgas
Sorry to hear that, but must accept it :( Thanks for all of your work for Ace 2. Mahdi is my favor rom so i hope someone will continue develop it. Thanks again and all good to you.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Reactions: iiD4x

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi Advancers ..

and i dont even can test the roms .. as u see in last LS 4.4.3 Update bootloop .. it just errrr...

1- Time : i dont have time to do this any more .. i just back to saudi arabia .. i were in yemen and i was having alot of free time but now UNIVERSITY Time.

2- Loses : i lost alot of money to do this , "compiling ROMs i mean" .. my PSU Broked twice .. and my HDD Broked .. so i rent a Server but unfortunatly i cant pay .. so i didnt pay for this month.

3- Phone : i dont have janice any more .. i give it to my mother so .. im Sony user.

4- Tired.

time to leave u guys ..

Your work on Ace 2 is and still will be much appreciated thank you very much

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi Advancers ..

4- Tired.

time to leave u guys ..

Have fun with Z1!!! And not good bye, just bye. ;)

K

King ov Hell

Goodbye dude, thanks for your works. Have fun with your Sony and your life :highfive:

judas1977

Mar 22, 2011
Hi Advancers ..

4- Tired.

time to leave u guys ..

Come on, you have to understand one thing (hopefully other will agree with me):
It's not about forgiveness, but about gratitude.

Your contribution to our two communities (janice, codina) is priceless, many people enjoyed their phones as quite new machines thank to your work (hopefully somebody will say something similar about my contribution someday:))...

I, personally, barely used your Roms, but i know how some of us adore Mahdi Rom for example...

So, once again, thank you for your time, it wasn't wasted, trust me...

One more thing - i understand you perfectly, when you write about tiredness, sometimes i was tired too, i wanted to quit. But then, again, community gave me the strength to make another builds...

Ok, i won't say goodbye, maybe it's just matter of time and we will meet working in other community :)

Good luck to you!

Last edited:

pedroleon99

Aug 16, 2013

Your contribution to our two communities (janice, cidina) is priceless, many people enjoyed their phones as quite new machines thank to your work (hopefully somebody will say something similar about my contribution someday:))...

I, personally, barely used your Roms, but i know how some of us adore Mahdi Rom for example...

One more thing - i understand you perfectly, when you write about tiredness, sometimes i was tired too, i wanted to quit. But then, again, community gave me the strength to make another builds...

Ok, i won't say goodbye, maybe it's just matter of time and we will meet working in other community :)

Good luck to you!

I completely agreed with you so I can only say to @iiD4x : thanks for your contribution on codina and good luck with your life/new phone
Hope I'll see you in the future :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk

dragos281993

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2014
Iasi
Dude, I wish you luck with the University and the best for you. Even if I'm not a Sony user, maybe someday I'll be and if that happened ,I'd most definitely try out your creations. Good luck again !

dimitris99

May 25, 2013
Thanks for all iidax i appreciated your work for the community.
Have fun with your new Z1, great phone :D

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Free mobile app

Prodean

Dec 12, 2013
Singapore
Sorry to see you go sir... I really like your pac man rom, liquidsmooth rom and many other else.. It was really an enjoyment... Good luck in university and good grades :)

P.s. what subject are you taking ( curious XD)

Flo0008

Nov 2, 2013
@iiD4x ... I just read your post ... This is sad :/ because we started together to make roms, you, mattia, rox helped me very often in so much things (every build error and so much other things) ... Thank you really much for this!! :D

Regards and very much luck for University and fun with your new phone ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9070 mit Tapatalk

toyr99

Feb 26, 2014
Terracina
Oh no, that's so sad. Can I ask you one, last, effort? I think I'm not the only one who want this: can you please give us ONE, LAST, FANTASTIC build of mahdi with hover? This would be the great final. If not, thanks anyway, you've been the best for janice. Goodbye, good luck ? ;)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 usando XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Advancers ..

4- Tired.

time to leave u guys ..

Hi Advancers ..

4- Tired.

time to leave u guys ..

Your contribution to our two communities (janice, codina) is priceless, many people enjoyed their phones as quite new machines thank to your work (hopefully somebody will say something similar about my contribution someday:))...

Good luck to you!
    @iiD4x ... I just read your post ... This is sad :/ because we started together to make roms, you, mattia, rox helped me very often in so much things (every build error and so much other things) ... Thank you really much for this!! :D

Regards and very much luck for University and fun with your new phone ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9070 mit Tapatalk
    Thank u man... For d awesome roms....its sad...bt all d best...
    Sorry to see you go sir... I really like your pac man rom, liquidsmooth rom and many other else.. It was really an enjoyment... Good luck in university and good grades :)

P.s. what subject are you taking ( curious XD)

I'll study network engineering :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk