Replacement battery for HTC Saga (India)

Search This thread

nikhilpatil

Aug 2, 2012
Hey Guys,

I know this has been asked a lot of times already, but all those links point to international sites. There are a number of batteries available on ebay.in but I'm really skeptical about them.

So I was wondering if any one of you have bought one of those or from any other source and satisfied with the battery, would you please share the links?

I might buy a new phone eventually, but I want to keep this one alive :) It's not easy to give up on this guy! :D

:good:

VnnAmed

Sep 23, 2011
Poznań
Google Pixel 4a
Hey Guys,

I know this has been asked a lot of times already, but all those links point to international sites. There are a number of batteries available on ebay.in but I'm really skeptical about them.

So I was wondering if any one of you have bought one of those or from any other source and satisfied with the battery, would you please share the links?

I might buy a new phone eventually, but I want to keep this one alive :) It's not easy to give up on this guy! :D

:good:

Well if you are going for quality, buy an original one. Just google htc store. If you want something propably better go for mugen. These are expensive choices. If you want something cheap there's no big difference really, or no tests availble, so just buy the one that has the color you like.

#Fear

Aug 26, 2013
I got my replacement battery and it has 4hours + of screen on time, which is sufficient till the next charge and enough to last me a day with heavy usage, Epower. But i think i got a bad bargain, seems a bit pricy, but more than a few months now, and the battery seems durable and it didnt explode :D

MikeObserver

Mar 18, 2014
Someone please provide a link to any trusted product. And it should be available in India.

I bought one from eBay which supposed to be original but the new battery got quickly discharged after a few cycles and now it is also inflated. In need of a good battery.
Thanks for the help in advance.

vojtah1

Aug 26, 2013
Brno
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Go to ebay and search "Replacement 2450mAh Battery for HTC Incredible S G11 Desire S G12 A7272 DesireZ" I have this one from hi-etech. No problems at all.

paulie-uk

Mar 9, 2013
London
I bought a 2450 mAh GOLD BATTERY from eBay back in September 2013, it's still going strong. The battery was made in Japan but I bought it from a UK seller (as I live in the UK). I believe it says it's for the Desire Z on it, but both phones use the same batteries so it's fine.

scotyard

Sep 13, 2012
So, were anyone of you able to get a replacement battery in India? Links will be really helpful!