[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
Ohk....worked quite a bit based on feedback.

Some changes -

No tts- no voice search. Nothing related to voice.

Animations will remain the same, these are good andI like 'em....so...:p(ohk, this time I'll surely make a stock anim pack).
Only two alarm tones, three notification tones and 4-5 ringtones. Reverted back to 240 dpi. We can. Change it manually.
Added the old wp7 font.
Checked - silly effects working.
Checked-720p working -both recording and playing.
Did quite a few changes. Final rom probably tomorrow at last.
Also I'll make a wp7 style recent apps menu for external flashing as when its added in the rom itself. Phone doesn't boots after a wipe. :p.
Tomorrow. Bye.

i'd recommend you not to change style related things, cause weee just love the blue style :))

Buut very nice work, and thank you for your effort! :)

sent from my Galaxy S running INFINITUM 1.1.0 + MNICS-143LR

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb

Some changes -

Animations will remain the same, these are good andI like 'em....so...:p(ohk, this time I'll surely make a stock anim pack).
Only two alarm tones, three notification tones and 4-5 ringtones. Reverted back to 240 dpi. We can. Change it manually.
Added the old wp7 font.
Also I'll make a wp7 style recent apps menu for external flashing as when its added in the rom itself. Phone doesn't boots after a wipe. :p.
Tomorrow. Bye.

Now this is commitment. It's 330 am where BHuvan lives and he is still up working for us! I know it's been a trying 8 days. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and commitment to releasing a great ROM!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Luka321

Dec 10, 2011
Rijeka
Ok guys so im using 1.1.0 for about a day and i had only one lets say selfreboot i was writing an sms and the keyboard stop working, i touched the text to write again and the mobile just freezed and rebooted, thats about all for now everything else is working fine for now :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

lttldvl

Feb 17, 2011
Inverurie
Now this is commitment. It's 330 am where BHuvan lives and he is still up working for us! I know it's been a trying 8 days. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and commitment to releasing a great ROM!

+1

All I would suggest for BHuvan to do is to get some sleep and not worry too much about making sweeping changes with every release. Remember to take time out for yourself! It's far too easy to get swept up in developing and then realising that you've been missing out on things in your life away from the computer.

I made that mistake after ending up doing around 70 hours a week average development time on the old project, and I missed out on a heck of alot. I even lost touch with some very close friends because of it.

Just remember that you need to keep yourself happy too, more so than everyone else (which can be taken as harsh to everyone else, but the end result is that each rom will be so much better for it. A happy developer is a better developer ;))

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Originally Posted by shaker2k<br />
Now this is commitment. It's 330 am where BHuvan lives and he is still up working for us! I know it's been a trying 8 days. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and commitment to releasing a great ROM!<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
+1<br />
<br />
All I would suggest for BHuvan to do is to get some sleep and not worry too much about making sweeping changes with every release. Remember to take time out for yourself! It's far too easy to get swept up in developing and then realising that you've been missing out on things in your life away from the computer.<br />
<br />
I made that mistake after ending up doing around 70 hours a week average development time on the old project, and I missed out on a heck of alot. I even lost touch with some very close friends because of it.<br />
<br />
Just remember that you need to keep yourself happy too, more so than everyone else (which can be taken as harsh to everyone else, but the end result is that each rom will be so much better for it. A happy developer is a better developer ;))
Holiday tomorrow so was on my usual movie marathon. Working while watching movie. Watched iron man 2(6th time)and Thor(3rd time) while working. :p

Definitus

Oct 26, 2010
Coimbra
i'd recommend you not to change style related things, cause weee just love the blue style :))

Buut very nice work, and thank you for your effort! :)

+1 :)

BHuvan goyal ,

Thank you and all the "helpers", your work is an inspiration to all of us. I'm going to learn something about these "tricky" Roms, Androids, Javas... (probably is to late, I'm half a century, but I will try)

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: markacme

Luka321

Dec 10, 2011
Rijeka
Ok guys this is important, i pluged my phone last night to charge the battery and the phone starts to overheat realy bad!!! Its not warm its very very hot!!!!
Im on stock midnight kernel 0.9.7
Any help?

jupolko

Mar 15, 2011
Ok guys this is important, i pluged my phone last night to charge the battery and the phone starts to overheat realy bad!!! Its not warm its very very hot!!!!
Any help?

Check on the running processes that run in background, A lot of background apps could cause battery overheating. Some apps take a lot of memory usage.

shiyou

Feb 20, 2010
I'm getting low storage notification? I have enough internal memory, how do I fix this?

einquantromtrost44

Sep 8, 2010
I have a problem with the new beta. I lost 19% of battery over night ( 8h ). I have only xda app and whatsapp instaled

Sry for bad english

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

vitorino_j

Jul 25, 2007
Coimbra

Some changes -

Added the old wp7 font.
Tomorrow. Bye.

These are great news!
I've been away for a day and i come back and BUM! awesome news! Too bad i missed the test link!

So, BHuvan, what do you mean when you say that "Phone doesn't boots after a wipe"?
I had some issues with v1.1 and i had to reflash and now it's smoother than ever... don't know what's happened??!! Whatever!

Just want to say that i agree with lttldvl . You shouldn't be too concerned with the rom. we can wait. Sure we are eager to get the newest one, but we can always wait! ok?

Keep the great work! There are some of my friends that are using your ROM because of me and they're loving it! They keep saying "why didn't it showed up early??" :)

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Did u wipe? this is 4.0.4 so u gotta wipe from 4.0.3.

Will we need to wipe data and system when coming from v1.1??

hadkeren

Aug 30, 2011
Kibbutz Gan Shmuel
These are great news!
I've been away for a day and i come back and BUM! awesome news! Too bad i missed the test link!

So, BHuvan, what do you mean when you say that "Phone doesn't boots after a wipe"?
I had some issues with v1.1 and i had to reflash and now it's smoother than ever... don't know what's happened??!! Whatever!

Just want to say that i agree with lttldvl . You shouldn't be too concerned with the rom. we can wait. Sure we are eager to get the newest one, but we can always wait! ok?

Keep the great work! There are some of my friends that are using your ROM because of me and they're loving it! They keep saying "why didn't it showed up early??" :)

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Will we need to wipe data and system when coming from v1.1??

As B;)Huvan wrote quite a few times it's 4.04 u have to make a complete wipe and reset!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Reactions: vitorino_j

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Test rom 2- link has been removed- dont share the rom if u have downloaded it.

Link will be removed soon.

No voice search(download from market if u want).
No voice dictation.
No tts . Both Google and pico.
Gapps included but no face unlock.
Latest devil .
Final rom coming in some hours. And no I haven't removed animations and I won't.

Last edited:

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
Any help?

Take out battery and wait for 20 minutes :)

sugar 7

Jan 10, 2011
Paris
Test rom 2- http://db.tt/A89SaaBj

Link will be removed soon.

No voice search(download from market if u want).
No voice dictation.
No tts . Both Google and pico.
Gapps included but no face unlock.
Latest devil .
Final rom coming in some hours. And no I haven't removed animations and I won't.

Thanks...for the second test...with the first loose 46% battery in the night :)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9000 avec Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!