[Q] Pink camera after deleting nexus 5 gallery.apk

Search This thread

kmlkz

Oct 4, 2013
Hi, i sideloaded a nexus 4 gallery.apk (4.3) for its camera and wasn't impressed by it, but i find that i can't delete it. So i used titanium backup and deleted the apk. Immediately, my htc camera starts to show pink tint over black surfaces and dark conditions.. not just the htc camera, but all other camera app :crying: I tried flashing stock 901s (DLXPUL_3.06.708.3 ) but the camera is still pink!?! :eek: Do i need to completely delete everything? Including the sdcard since my pictures are still there? Please help :rolleyes:

Zi6I2S0.jpg

Last edited:

dioooi

Sep 20, 2008
Georgetown, Penang
Hi, i sideloaded a nexus 4 gallery.apk (4.3) for its camera and wasn't impressed by it, but i find that i can't delete it. So i used titanium backup and deleted the apk. Immediately, my htc camera starts to show pink tint over black surfaces and dark conditions.. not just the htc camera, but all other camera app :crying: I tried flashing stock 901s (DLXPUL_3.06.708.3 ) but the camera is still pink!?! :eek: Do i need to completely delete everything? Including the sdcard since my pictures are still there? Please help :rolleyes:

Zi6I2S0.jpg

Your phone camera unit is damage already. Please send back to SC to change for a new one.
I happened same as you before, after repaire everything back to normal.
Don't worry you will have 2 weeks without playing your toy.....:D