Help for THEDEVIOUS1 ROM

Search This thread
Oct 19, 2010
Can't post in dev section yet.
I tried flashing the T520. Stuck on bootloops. I'm getting the same Dropbox error then security manager service has stopped. Can someone please point me in the direction of getting the USA stock rom. Please. Thanks!

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

THEDEVIOUS1

Nov 26, 2009
I tried flashing the T520. Stuck on bootloops. I'm getting the same Dropbox error then security manager service has stopped. Can someone please point me in the direction of getting the USA stock rom. Please. Thanks!

hate to hear you're having touble...here u go though

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358540203
^T520 STOCK ODIN ROM (not sure if this is the american one but it will still work)

Divine_Madcat

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 9, 2005
USA
"Can't post in dev section yet."

Just as a friendly FYI - even when you can post new threads in the dev section, this kind of post only belongs in the Q&A / Troubleshooting board.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hate to hear you're having touble...here u go though

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358540203
    ^T520 STOCK ODIN ROM (not sure if this is the american one but it will still work)
    "Can't post in dev section yet."

Just as a friendly FYI - even when you can post new threads in the dev section, this kind of post only belongs in the Q&A / Troubleshooting board.