[ROM][SEP.11][SENSE 4]InsertCoin Evolution v2.40 |STABLE|FAST|APM|EQS|TWEAKS

Search This thread

D00mSlayer

Sep 28, 2011
Bangalore
Interesting
d03620a7-ca58-40df.jpg

Sent from my Sensation 4G w/ sense 4.0

Try flashing show-p new kernel. Also screen on does drain your battery ALOT! And in sense 4 gpu and other processes are always on. You have to expect bad battery drain if screen on is functioning all the time, like in your case 70%.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Iceberger

Jan 7, 2009

859 is already out with some bug fixes:

Changelog for 0.859:

Kernel:
*sweep2wake: fix led flickering as far as possible for now
*sweep2wake: button_backlight: fix backlight staying on
*sweep2wake: revert resetting the baseline
*sweep2wake: on resume suspend our touch controller for a short while This allows resume to wake it up the right way

get it here: Bricked-3.0-v0.859-ics (it's still beta!)

Last edited:

v11lemans

Dec 17, 2010
859 is already out with some bug fixes:

Changelog for 0.859:

Kernel:
*sweep2wake: fix led flickering as far as possible for now
*sweep2wake: button_backlight: fix backlight staying on
*sweep2wake: revert resetting the baseline
*sweep2wake: on resume suspend our touch controller for a short while This allows resume to wake it up the right way

get it here: Bricked-3.0-v0.859-ics (it's still beta!)
Just to share that after testing the bricked kernel 0.856 beta i am now running the IC RC6 now with Faux kernel 0.4 and i have to say that is really smooth.

I'll stay with this kernel for now since battery drain is also very very good.

B-Man2005

Feb 1, 2009
Wildeshausen
i tried this rom and its great ... i use it as second rom with boot manager

but one thing i dont understand

the click sound on keaboard is different than sense 3.6 ... but thats not the thing

when i look into this rom in system/media/ui the sounds for keaboard are the same as 3.6. so where are the sounds that are different to 3.6 ??

can someone tell me ? i want to have the same type click sound from sense 4 on sense 3.6

thanks !!

stuart0001

Jan 9, 2011
Hampton
I've upgraded from rc4 to 6 and have issues with what I assume is the addition of lee droid tweaks as version 3 caused the same BT issues with 3.6 roms. I haven't tried the new version 4 in a 3.6 rom yet.

Firstly I can't see any evidence of leedroid tweaks after the flash, not in settings or app list or anywhere.

Secondly it's causing the following issues with Bluetooth

Whenever I press my BT headset button the screen comes on
Sometimes the button press is registered as a double press or not at all
Sometimes I can't reconnect to a BT device unless I reboot, even by manually trying to connect in settings
After a reboot, BT can get stuck on turning on.

I've tried both bricked and faux kernels to no avail so I'm fairly certain it's not a kernel issue and I had none of these problems with rc4

BTW. Thanks for this otherwise superb rom. I'm now a complete convert to sense 4

Does anyone else have these issues with bt headset button and missing tweaks with rc6

For info I have a sonyerricson mw600

Also, may I request that the tweaks install is optional in the next release until its fixed. Many thanks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

Last edited:

jhawkins002

Oct 26, 2010
Alabama
Im not sure if I have seen this discussed before, but is anyone having an issue whereby calendar alerts on the lockscreen cannot be properly dismissed?

To explain in a bit more detail - if you have a calendar alert that appears on the lockscreen, you should be able to pull the ring to the dismiss button to remove the alert and move on with life. Instead of the intended behavior, when you select dismiss you are always sent to the full calendar entry for the event. Its a bummer :p

Any thoughts?

janarioo

Dec 22, 2009
islamabad
there any way to Use AOSP Taskmanager (boz its Very Fast) i like tht , can i get tht on sense 4.0 , anyone helps wl b greatly appriecated

nadavar

Jan 27, 2012
Does this ROM has a lag after watching a video like ordroid?

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet another sense 4 rom
    based on Ville RUU by Football (THANKS!)

Thanks to TripNRaVeR, mdeejay, shnizlon, show-p1984, leedroid, capy, robocik, j4n87, m0narx and every chef, dev, mod, hacker, advanced user

- hdmi out
    Hi guys,
    Mms fixed
    Working on hw acc. And tether
    Fixes!

Check the attaches for fixes:

Fix for Insercoin Evolution 1.3

v1.3-1
    - fixes volume steps in tweaks. - props nono2lozere
    v1.3-2
    - fixes mms - when trying to save message on phone says "insert card" - props capychimp
    v1.3-3
    - fixes wake-up by vol-key - props shniz
    v1.3-4
    - Fixes LAG after exiting Youtube, and probable some other stuff...(killed 99% debug code ) - props ivicask
    since we decided that together we can do better. me and Shnizlon decided to join efforts. so from now on (well actually starting with next rom release ) move to OrDroid thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1551714

do you people think we devs have a magic fix on our laptops, and keep for ourselves ? really .

When and if we can fix BT MMS and whatever you (the users) will be the 1st to know.

I'm well aware of the problems, also i tried numerous times and ways to fix em but didn't pan out, this is life you win some you loose some.

+1 -ing or posting how much you want that to be fixed because its essential to you DOES NOT SPEED UP THINGS unfortunately .

Or what do you want? to put my life on hold and only try to fix whatever problems there are 24/7?

bottom line. i don't have a solution for BT, MMS, Hotspot, camera not working as on one series! Sorry, maybe i'm a bad chef /dev whatever.
    Doesn't mean i abandoned this and i'm still trying to fix it.

you don't like it this way, oh well get another rom .. ops, same problems there too .. YOu want everything working? GET SENSE 3.6 FROM HTC (oh wait that one has problems with wifi auto wake-up , lockscreen wallpaper and so on) YOu wanna ***** at someone ? contact HTC. They sold ur phone.
    you don't like what i'm doing move along. Frustration should be aimed at HTC not us devs. we do what we can with what we have as a hobby.