Any way to remove this?

Search This thread

Cienight

Dec 8, 2013
za7u8a6e.jpg
Is there a way to remove the picasa option without rooting?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

metalboy94

May 12, 2011
Bucharest
I could try and modify the Gallery APK to remove it but you will need root to replace the old one with the new one. Or you could try to install the new one as a normal app.

Reactions: Cienight

bradbutter

Nov 3, 2008
Bronx, NYC
you can hide albums by hitting the menu button while in gallery .. but i know there is a picasa web site u can go on and actually delete things i had to google it once took me a while to find it though

prking07

Oct 8, 2008
levittown
If you dont want the picasa albums to show in your gallery first you go to accounts and sync and uncheck photo sync, then go to settings, general, apps, all apps and find gallery and delete data and cache, reboot. Done

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    za7u8a6e.jpg
    Is there a way to remove the picasa option without rooting?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Try disabling Picasa Web Albums under Settings > Account & Sync > Google, or disabling Picasa Uploader in Settings > Apps > All.
    I could try and modify the Gallery APK to remove it but you will need root to replace the old one with the new one. Or you could try to install the new one as a normal app.
    Gallery is a system app, so no, there is no way to remove it or modify it or anything else without rooting the phone.
    you can hide albums by hitting the menu button while in gallery .. but i know there is a picasa web site u can go on and actually delete things i had to google it once took me a while to find it though
    If you dont want the picasa albums to show in your gallery first you go to accounts and sync and uncheck photo sync, then go to settings, general, apps, all apps and find gallery and delete data and cache, reboot. Done

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app