[Q] I wouldn't mind a free speaker from HTC.

Search This thread

jmvfeo

May 13, 2010
HTC One (M8) – with Free BoomBass Speaker

I found this to be interesting and wonder how come they don't offer this to customers in the United States? I mean i wouldn't mind a free speaker, would you? I was going to post a link but the site won't let me so i guess this is the next best thing.

Free HTC BoomBass with HTC One (M8)

Terms and conditions

1. Free HTC BoomBass with every purchase of a HTC One (M8) when bought at Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone”) either online, in-store or via telephone (the “Offer”)

2. Offer only available to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years of age or older.

3. Offer only available whilst stocks last.

4. Valid for purchases from 26 March 2014 to 7 May 2014 inclusive.

5. The last available date for redemptions is 4 June 2014.

Why doesn't HTC offer this promotion in the U.S?

TNS201

Feb 11, 2010

I found this to be interesting and wonder how come they don't offer this to customers in the United States? I mean i wouldn't mind a free speaker, would you? I was going to post a link but the site won't let me so i guess this is the next best thing.

Terms and conditions

1. Free HTC BoomBass with every purchase of a HTC One (M8) when bought at Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone”) either online, in-store or via telephone (the “Offer”)

2. Offer only available to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years of age or older.

Probably a promotion with Vodafone only

Sevinex

Jul 27, 2013
San Diego
Yes, I assume this is also like how all other carriers included a free case in their M8's packaging, while Verizon (for whatever unknown reason) neglected to follow suit... Simply a carrier (or lack thereof) promotion.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TNS201

Feb 11, 2010
Yes, I assume this is also like how all other carriers included a free case in their M8's packaging, while Verizon (for whatever unknown reason) neglected to follow suit... Simply a carrier (or lack thereof) promotion.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You should know that Verizon nickels and dimes for everything.

They want you to buy everything.

R

richii0207

? I don't think any US carrier added anything but the earphones. It's not just Verizon.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Napoleones

May 3, 2014

Terms and conditions

Maybe, a marketing strategy. A promotion. N need to worry, here's what Verizon has to offer us now : HTC One (M8) gets a $100 discount on Verizon

Sevinex

Jul 27, 2013
San Diego
? I don't think any US carrier added anything but the earphones. It's not just Verizon.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

This. At least we had a BOGO offer, or now, 100$ off.

Hmmm, for some reason I remember watching a phone review for the HTC One M8 and the reviewer commenting on the inclusion of a free case (specifically that now he wouldn't have to worry about scratching his unit during his review). Must have been a foreign model, thanks for correcting me.