Shortcut/image press

Search This thread

soundrizm

Mar 16, 2012
Chicago
Hey everyone! I apologize in advance if this was asked already, but nothing came up through search.

I've created a shortcut dock with Zooper and can't seem to figure out how to make the images/icons (they're static images) look like they've been pressed when pressed--if that makes sense. Is this just not possible with Zooper?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Hey everyone! I apologize in advance if this was asked already, but nothing came up through search.

I've created a shortcut dock with Zooper and can't seem to figure out how to make the images/icons (they're static images) look like they've been pressed when pressed--if that makes sense. Is this just not possible with Zooper?

Without external means like Tasker, no. Natively Zooper has no support for "after OnTap states".

Reactions: soundrizm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Without external means like Tasker, no. Natively Zooper has no support for "after OnTap states".