Logitech Keyboard for 10.5 inch version

Search This thread

dwd3885

May 20, 2010

mears

Jan 10, 2012
Looks like neither are available yet. Logitech is accepting pre-orders on their site. I was really hoping to be able to find a cheapo Chinese cover, since I've been really happy with the $30 one I bought for my iPad Air, but it looks like there really aren't many keyboard covers to speak of for Android tablets. Dropping $100 on a keyboard that I'll use infrequently is a tough pill to swallow. Bummer.

a2thec

Feb 22, 2010
Looks exactly like the cheap overpriced keyboard they sell at best buy for the tab 3. I like the way the Samsung one looks more so than what I've seen with the previous case/keyboard, I prefer the "Platinum" best buy brand over this one.

mears

Jan 10, 2012
BestBuy has these in stock now. Very nice if that's what you are after. The obvious downside is the weight and limited viewing angles.

I went ahead and bought the logitech. Not real happy with it. It doubles (or more than doubles) the weight of the tablet and the keys provide no tactile feedback.

GeorgeP

Sep 19, 2007
I went ahead and bought the logitech. Not real happy with it. It doubles (or more than doubles) the weight of the tablet and the keys provide no tactile feedback.

I agree with mitchellvii on this one. It is a very nice implementation, but there are obvious trade offs. I don't see how they could have made it much lighter and included a keyboard. Or, how they could have improve the keyboard feedback without making it thicker. If you want a thin and light protective case with included keyboard, this one will be hard to beat.