[Q] Add previously installed apps to Play Store wish list...

Search This thread

lamensterms

Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
Eyy guys,

I'm sure I'm not alone here... Sometimes I install an app, then decide I don't want it installed at the time but still would like to keep track of it. So ideally I would like to add it to the wish list after I have had it uninstalled.

This seems not possible, the playstore won't let you add an app to your wish list after it has already been installed.

Just wanted to check if this is correct or if anyone knows a work around.

Thanks.

Reactions: Aleq
Eyy guys,

I'm sure I'm not alone here... Sometimes I install an app, then decide I don't want it installed at the time but still would like to keep track of it. So ideally I would like to add it to the wish list after I have had it uninstalled.

This seems not possible, the playstore won't let you add an app to your wish list after it has already been installed.

Thanks.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that is not possible. I personally have tried many attempts.
Please let me know if you have found any method.
BTW have you tried clearing Market's data and tried?

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

lamensterms

Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
Hi,

Bummer to hear that. I have tried clearing market cache and data, then reboot and it still can't be done.

Thanks for the reply.

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
I can't try this at the moment, but have you tried removing the app from the "Installed" list as well? You can access that from the side drawer > My Apps > Slide to the right.

lamensterms

Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
Hi GermainZ,

Sure have. I have uninstalled the app, then hit the little 'X' in the "ALL" apps list (under "My apps"). Then cleared cache and data from Play Store app (through phone's settings), then rebooted phone.

Haha, it looks like it simply cannot be done.

Thanks for the reply.

pstmdrn

Feb 9, 2009
Just go to my apps in the playstore and hit the all tab and your download history will be there

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Eyy guys,

Thanks.