[Solved][Q] Get back to stock 4.2.1

Search This thread

Duareg jama

Oct 26, 2009
Bologna
Hello there,

I have a tf300t that was on stock with unlocked bootloader and with twrp 2.5.0.0.
After being fed up by the continuous lags of my tablet, I decided to perform a factory reset and so I did.
Big mistake... The tablet got stuck in boot loop and I had no choice but to flash with the latest 4.3.1 stable cyanogenmod rom (10.2.1-tf300t).
This step went well and, very proud of myself for saving my tablet, I have made another mistake... I wiped everything.

Now:
  • I have no recovery on my tablet.
  • I have a tablet that crashes far too often.
  • I'm pissed with myself.

I would like to restore my tf300t to the latest stock ROM.
As you have understood I am a newbie.
I don't know which stock ROM I have to download.
My build number is: cm_tf300t-userdebug 4.3.1 JLS36l 80ef19409a test-keys (WTF!!!)
My kernel version is: 3.1.10-g081 d5ba build02@cyanogenmod # 1

Please help me find out which stock ROM I have to download.!:crying:

Last edited:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hello there,

I have a tf300t that was on stock with unlocked bootloader and with twrp 2.5.0.0.
After being fed up by the continuous lags of my tablet, I decided to perform a factory reset and so I did.
Big mistake... The tablet got stuck in boot loop and I had no choice but to flash with the latest 4.3.1 stable cyanogenmod rom (10.2.1-tf300t).
This step went well and, very proud of myself for saving my tablet, I have made another mistake... I wiped everything.

Now:

My build number is: cm_tf300t-userdebug 4.3.1 JLS36l 80ef19409a test-keys (WTF!!!)

When you start up the tablet and press vol down, it shows which bootloader you have currently.

In most cases, you should flash the latest bootloader available on the Index in the Dev Section.

Duareg jama

Oct 26, 2009
Bologna
Tanks for your help. When it boots while pressing the vol down, it says exactly this message:
key driver not found .. Booting OS
Android cardhu-user bootloader <1.00 e> released by "ww_epad-10.6.1.27.5-20130902" A03
Starting fastboot USB download protocol.

I have downloaded from the Asus website the ww version of the firmware.
Do I just need to flash the tablet with the .zip or should I do something before?

Last edited:

Duareg jama

Oct 26, 2009
Bologna
I finally found the solution for my TF300t.
I wiped everything using TWRP and then installed the stock rom. using the zip file found on the Asus support website.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there,

Now:

When you start up the tablet and press vol down, it shows which bootloader you have currently.

In most cases, you should flash the latest bootloader available on the Index in the Dev Section.