Quick Charger 2.0 Unit at good price...

Search This thread

albertonunes

Mar 21, 2011
Hello everyone I found in aliexpress.com a charger with QC 2.0 technology at a great price and demonstrates all requirements have to be able to charge our equipment in a quickly and efficiently way.

Tell me what you think and if any of you can try out the charger.

Search: "globel universal charger DC 24W MAX 2A quick charge 2.0 4 usb port wall charger changeable plug for mobile phone" only US $ 16.00 / item

Best Regard's

Last edited:

Super Prince

Jun 23, 2007
Dhahran
OnePlus One
Nextbit Robin
Do not bother with quick charge 2.00, although snapdragon 801 support it I don't think our z2 software has that enabled.
Why I am saying that is because the maximum charging current the z2 draws is 1.50 amps (measuring it with one of these)
I've tried different chargers (oneplus charger, anker charger which both capable of 2 amps) and different cables and always the max is 1.50

Super Prince

Jun 23, 2007
Dhahran
OnePlus One
Nextbit Robin

sam_conrad

Mar 28, 2013
Yes, I know about that already and I mentioned that in my comment. But as I said the z2 maxes out at 1.5 amps I think because of software limit.
I really hope this QC 2.00 get working in the z2 because it takes a lot of time to charge this phone fully.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Is that on a dead battery? Current flow will settle down as the battery reaches more charge for safety.
I use a 1A charger from my old HTC phone with the dock at night, but it doesn't feel to me like my Sony wall charger is any faster. In fact, it feels slower. The quickest charges I got were actually through my desktop, my motherboard has a charging feature on the USB 3.0 ports.

Haldi4803

Yes, I know about that already and I mentioned that in my comment.
Ah sorry, guess I read wrong.
But as Sony and Qualcomm say the Z2 is QuickCharge compatible I think it should be working.
You can't see more than 1.5A because you do not have a QuickCharge 2.0 charger! And even if you would and then plug this USB anpereMeter in between it might block the data transfer making the phone think it is connected to a standard USB port.
I'm not even sure if QuickCharge 2.0 CAN draw more than 1.5A! We only know that it allows up to 9V or 12V.
There are 3A or 4A 9V chargers around. But I don't know how much the phone would want to get.

BTW. With Doomkernel and FastCharge enabled you should be able to demand more than 1.5A... I think up to 2A was available in FauxApp
But I think I failed when I tried. Not sure anymore... ^^ been a while.

Top Liked Posts