HTC Aria rooted and running ICS CM9

Search This thread

hgkittykat

Jan 10, 2014
I asked this in the noob section but hoping some aria users may have input for me.

I've been frequenting the site for a while now and I can't find my answer anywhere. Well I can but not for my phone. I have an HTC Aria that I recently rooted and used this thread Since then I've had few problems but I noticed today that my phone no longer downloads MMS on it's own. I don't have much data so it's always off. Before the root my phone was stock 2.2 it would receive or send MMS and it would access the mobile network even though I had it off. Now it won't send with out me actually turning on Mobile and then download a ton of messages that I have no clue when they were sent. I found this thread but my phone doesn't seem to have this CSC folder and I don't know how to search for the file. Any help getting my in the right direction would be appreciated. I really don't want to resort to having my data on all the time just to check for MMS. I'd love to get it fixed but if it isn't possible if you can point me into the direction of a different rom that doesn't have this issue. It seems like it maybe an ICS issue.