[Q] (Q) Camera Error on Micromax A110

Search This thread

TheNewNoob13

May 29, 2014
I need help! I am new with rooting an Android phone. I did the basic instructions: get CWM Recov., etc. I even placed the Thunderzap Kernel. But here's the problem: once I used the phone the next day, the camera wouldn't work! I did what I saw on the forums: clear cache and data from the camera and gallery apps. It did NOT work. I didnt even use any custom roms. Will someone please help this little 13 year old and save him from losing the chance of taking the perfect pic. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Santhosh M

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
I need help! I am new with rooting an Android phone. I did the basic instructions: get CWM Recov., etc. I even placed the Thunderzap Kernel. But here's the problem: once I used the phone the next day, the camera wouldn't work! I did what I saw on the forums: clear cache and data from the camera and gallery apps. It did NOT work. I didnt even use any custom roms. Will someone please help this little 13 year old and save him from losing the chance of taking the perfect pic. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thunder zap kernel is older one and u won't get camera if you use it ! Use Bindassboost kernel which is the latest. The link for it is available under A110 Original android development

Hit :good: if i helped you

Reactions: TheNewNoob13

TheNewNoob13

May 29, 2014
Um, sir...

I think I can't install that kernel. My OS is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4, and that's for 4.1.0

Sent from NSA Secure Server

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
Do you know of any other kernels that fix the camera error, sir?

Sent from NSA Secure Server
currently, other than thunderzap, there is no kernel that can fix camera. there is only one kernel in all for 4.0.4. ics is old now man. i suggest u update. everyone here has and i dont think anyone here even has it. so u may not get much help if u ask for kernels for ics

old kernal

Use new kernel like xtreme power 3.4.79. it is the latest kernel so flash it through recovery it will sure work:good:;)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

currently, other than thunderzap, there is no kernel that can fix camera. there is only one kernel in all for 4.0.4. ics is old now man. i suggest u update. everyone here has and i dont think anyone here even has it. so u may not get much help if u ask for kernels for ics

use extreme power 3.4.79 by ajay bhatia link is" http://d-h.st/qLj ".hope it will help you.:good:

vish97

Oct 3, 2013
Chennai
Hmm..BindasBoost is unified for all versions think so If not flash the boot.img via sp tools
:cheers:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thunder zap kernel is older one and u won't get camera if you use it ! Use Bindassboost kernel which is the latest. The link for it is available under A110 Original android development

Hit :good: if i helped you