[Q] Phone Flooded Camera key NOT WORK

Search This thread

MooNiSLe

Feb 28, 2009
first I'm a chinese so ……
MY Z1 fell into the water,then it reboot all the way(The lid is closed). I can see the water in camera.
AND my camera key not work anymore. NOW the water is evaporated but my camera key also not work

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
first I'm a chinese so ……
MY Z1 fell into the water,then it reboot all the way(The lid is closed). I can see the water in camera.
AND my camera key not work anymore. NOW the water is evaporated but my camera key also not work

Ok....Is there a question you want to ask or something? Or are you just telling us a story? :p

aP!2

Dec 24, 2013
the best solution sent to repair, if you still have warranty better claim the warranty

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
the best solution sent to repair, if you still have warranty better claim the warranty

With water damage, there is like a 1% chance they will do anything. Probably less than that actually.

If the water sensing strips on the inside of the flaps are still white (they turn red when water hits them) then he might have a small chance. If they're red, the service center will just say the flaps weren't closed properly and the warranty is void

cippi21

Nov 24, 2011
mullingar
I wouldn't say it's a 1% chance this was discussed before and some people said that they test the waterproofness of the phone before they say if your warranty is voided or not so in other words if it's waterproof when they test it your warranty is voided if it's not then your warranty is not voided...now this is what some people said... Sony centres have different policies in different countries so check with your service center...anyway is worth a shot so go for it

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk