[Q] How to add Soft keys (Menu ,Home & Back Button) in android 4.2.1 jeely bean?

Search This thread

Sankha1

Nov 8, 2013
you can set the permission of built.prop by clicking and holding it in root explorer and you will see the option"permission"
set it as rw-r--r--

how to set the permission?
my phone is not booting.
its bootlooping now ( my phone is not starting. though the starting animation are playing at the moment i turn it on but freeze then, at the end of the starting animation.
I open boot loader by pressing Volume down + Power key together until the boot menu appear & Clear "eMMC" 3 times & reboot . but nothing happened.)

so now tell me what to do? can i make my phone work again?

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
my phone is not booting.
its bootlooping now ( my phone is not starting. though the starting animation are playing at the moment i turn it on but freeze then, at the end of the starting animation.
I open boot loader by pressing Volume down + Power key together until the boot menu appear & Clear "eMMC" 3 times & reboot . but nothing happened.)

have you made a nandroid backup?

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
my phone is not booting.

I've already told you. You were given a link in the first reply to this thread which took you a day or so to finally accept and now you're doing the same thing with this.

Sent from the app on my Z1C...

Sankha1

Nov 8, 2013
I have managed to get rid of my "Bootlooping" problem. :)
& also succeed to bring the navigation bar on my screen.
i just add this two value buttom of the build.prop file

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
ro.show.navigationbar=0

and bingo! :good: the navigation bar appeared. :angel:

Thanks everyone for your kind response & suggestion :):)

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 291

Top Liked Posts