[KERNEL][12/MAY] NCX Repacks Thread | v39 |

Search This thread

theDroidfanatic

Apr 24, 2012
Jeddah
www.twitter.com
==NCX Kernel Repacks Thread==

This thread contains n3ocort3x's latest kernel(s), repacked with the ramdisks of Sense and AOSP based ROMs, for ideal usage and performance
Credits to n3ocort3x for the kernel itself, and chrisoverson for the repacking tool. And many people on the thread for submitting Repacked kernels (Especially Tianyuhua, Gerton, and Yasounet, PM me if i forgot to add your name here)

==[NCX 3.14 v39]==

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==[MODULES]==

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==[REPACKS]==

Download All Repacks here

Click Here

Last edited:

theDroidfanatic

Apr 24, 2012
Jeddah
www.twitter.com
Previous Layout Archive (Ignore)

This thread contains n3ocort3x's latest kernel(s), repacked with the ramdisks of Sense and AOSP based ROMs, for ideal usage and performance
Credits to n3ocort3x for the kernel itself, and chrisoverson for the repacking tool. And many people on the thread for submitting Repacked kernels (Especially Tianyuhua, Gerton, and Yasounet, PM me if i forgot to add your name here)

==[NCX 3.14 v26]==

==[MODULES]==

==[AOSP]==

IceColdJelly (2.6)
v26 boot.img

CM10.1 (Tbalden) (Beta 8)
v19 boot.img

==[Sense]==

AbsterGo ExtreM (v2.2)
v26 boot.img

ARHD (19.X)
v26 boot.img

Black Pearl (v5.0.1)
v26 boot.img

Blade (RC5)
v23 boot.img

Blade ExTrimmed (2.1.0)
v23 boot.img

BugX (2.8.5)
v23 boot.img

FireONE (4.0.0)
v26 boot.img

InsertCoin (16.1.2)
v26 boot.img

JB Remix (3.0.0)
v23 boot.img

Jeffix Droid X (v14.0)
v23 boot.img

OrDroidX (13.0.0)
v26 boot.img

Orio (9.1.1)
v26 boot.img

Renovate (Final 3)
v26 boot.img

SIZE="4"]SD (v8.1)[/SIZE]
v26 boot.img

SpoutROM (v2.0)
v23 boot.img

TRAD (1.0.0)
v26 boot.img

TrickDroid (5.0.0)
v26 boot.img

ViperX (3.4.0)
v26 boot.img

Here is the root directory in case (Thanks to Whiskey103):
http://www.whiskey103.nl/Onex_kernels/

Last edited:

bhaumik555

Jan 24, 2012
Ahmedabad
I request for bugx 2.8.2. Below is the kernel boot.img attached and i want you to repack it it's not repacked. By the way thanks for your hard work bro.

Attachments

• boot.img
    5.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: theDroidfanatic

theDroidfanatic

Apr 24, 2012
Jeddah
www.twitter.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

==[NCX 3.14 v39]==

==[MODULES]==

==[REPACKS]==

Download All Repacks here

Click Here
    Old Repacks

If you have any requests or want me to post any ROM's kernel repacked, just send me the boot.img, and I will repack and post it here :D

Alternatively, if you have any repacked kernel, send it, I will post it here for everyone's ease :D

Cheers! :D
    Previous Layout Archive (Ignore)

==[NCX 3.14 v26]==

==[MODULES]==

==[AOSP]==

IceColdJelly (2.6)
    v26 boot.img

CM10.1 (Tbalden) (Beta 8)
    v19 boot.img

==[Sense]==

AbsterGo ExtreM (v2.2)
    v26 boot.img

ARHD (19.X)
    v26 boot.img

Black Pearl (v5.0.1)
    v26 boot.img

Blade (RC5)
    v23 boot.img

Blade ExTrimmed (2.1.0)
    v23 boot.img

BugX (2.8.5)