[Q] Cyanogenmod 11 Update Loop

Search This thread

Mousiee

Feb 25, 2014
So basically I decided to install Cyanogenmod 11 on my Nexus 5 because I use Apex launcher and won't miss Google Now or any of the other features I lose by installing Cyanogenmod. I configured my phone fully and got it back to basically how it was before just running Cyanogenmod and it prompts me for an update. I click to update and it reboots my device, does some stuff and loads back up the device as it was before and then prompts me for the same update again and it just loops over and over. What can I do?

i.imgur.com/dt6Lllq.png

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
So basically I decided to install Cyanogenmod 11 on my Nexus 5 because I use Apex launcher and won't miss Google Now or any of the other features I lose by installing Cyanogenmod. I configured my phone fully and got it back to basically how it was before just running Cyanogenmod and it prompts me for an update. I click to update and it reboots my device, does some stuff and loads back up the device as it was before and then prompts me for the same update again and it just loops over and over. What can I do?

i.imgur.com/dt6Lllq.png

Simple, don't update. The cm11 that you install first time is the offical one or you install it from nexus 5 xda thread!?

Mousiee

Feb 25, 2014

Simple, don't update. The cm11 that you install first time is the offical one or you install it from nexus 5 xda thread!?

Just installed the version from the Cyanogenmod website. Also how can I make it so that the message doesn't pop up? It keeps popping up and it's starting to bug me.

Also thought this may be some use to you.

3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g443c550
build04@cyanogenmod #1
Fri Jan 10 19:45:02 PST 2014

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Just installed the version from the Cyanogenmod website. Also how can I make it so that the message doesn't pop up? It keeps popping up and it's starting to bug me.

Also thought this may be some use to you.

3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g443c550
build04@cyanogenmod #1
Fri Jan 10 19:45:02 PST 2014

I don't know for sure, but maybe uncheking OTA (over the air update) option.