Votes: 5 19.2%
  • OTHER (pls PM me)

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

BadGround

Nov 30, 2012
r1.3 is in upload process.... sorry for WiFi bug ! It will work in you version after flash the new kernel !

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sorry man, I have problems with r1.3, ROM doesn't boot. During PolygonKK bootanimation the screen goes black and stays there forever. I reflashed kernel, wiped cache and dalvik cache in recovery, flashed Darkkernel, nothing helps. Will try a new download, maybe the file is damaged. There has been an error at the end of the installation progress, but I don't remember what it was called. I'll have a look at that again next time when I install new ROM .zip.

EDIT: Tried again, same result - black screen during PolygonKK bootanimation, that's it. Back to r1.2 for the moment.

Last edited:

ilya404

Feb 18, 2013
Sorry man, I have problems with r1.3, ROM doesn't boot. During PolygonKK bootanimation the screen goes black and stays there forever. I reflashed kernel, wiped cache and dalvik cache in recovery, flashed Darkkernel, nothing helps. Will try a new download, maybe the file is damaged. There has been an error at the end of the installation progress, but I don't remember what it was called. I'll have a look at that again next time when I install new ROM .zip.

EDIT: Tried again, same result - black screen during PolygonKK bootanimation, that's it. Back to r1.2 for the moment.

same here for me, though r1.2 with the new kernel works well and i think battery drain is less than with darkkernel though still testing

EDIT: So after further testing I have discovered that battery drain with wifi on is huge. For instance my battery drain statistic:
Level lost [%]: Bat.: -19% (100% to 81%) [6,5%/h]
And the main culprit being "rx_wake" which is as far as i know wifi, which is keeping my phone basically awake the whole time not letting the phone sleep. Do you guys have any idea how to work around it without disabling wifi, since this does not happen with Jelly-Roms?

Last edited:

TatsumaruPham

Mar 22, 2013
i got problem with 1.4
i cant touch the screen like normal, it show me a dot, and i just move this dot like mouse crusor on computer....=_=

____
edit
sry i flash wrong ROM

Last edited:

ronak383

Feb 7, 2013
mumbai
i have downloaded the complete rom for arc s n it's working flawlessly :D soo my friend wanted it on his xperia ray too :D but due to low download speed it would take a lot of time for the rom to get downloaded completely :/ can u make a patch for xperia ray :)? if possible...

HeadFox

Feb 13, 2013
Strasbourg
nextandroidteam.wordpress.com
i have downloaded the complete rom for arc s n it's working flawlessly :D soo my friend wanted it on his xperia ray too :D but due to low download speed it would take a lot of time for the rom to get downloaded completely :/ can u make a patch for xperia ray :)? if possible...
Mirror upload is in progress

Sent from my SGP311 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

havitoc

Oct 4, 2011
HI, very good job on this rom.
thank you very much.

But, just a question.
according my battery, the Wifi is ON every moment, although I've disabled the Wifi.

Any idea?
wb98w3.jpg

Last edited:

HeadFox

Feb 13, 2013
Strasbourg
nextandroidteam.wordpress.com
HI, very good job on this rom.
thank you very much.

But, just a question.
according my battery, the Wifi is ON every moment, although I've disabled the Wifi.

Any idea?
wb98w3.jpg

Yeah this is a new (bad for me) features of 4.4. For locate you even if wifi is disable XD
So go in settings>wifi>advanced> Disable: Scanning always available

havitoc

Oct 4, 2011
Yeah this is a new (bad for me) features of 4.4. For locate you even if wifi is disable XD
So go in settings>wifi>advanced> Disable: Scanning always available

well, it serves other purpose for other user
but, indeed a bad feature for me.

thanks

TharakaKS

Sep 18, 2013
Kegalle
I have a big problem there.. I flashed this rom yesterday.. then i flash this walkman (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2633232)..
it worked perfectly yesterday.. but today i open walkman player and played a song (both headset and phone speaker).. Instantly showed "DSP manager has stopped". and then my phone's sound was very very low.. when i play a song, that massage shows up and sound goes to very low...
What can I do Now? please help me guys..

NazS!

May 8, 2013
I have a big problem there.. I flashed this rom yesterday.. then i flash this walkman (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2633232)..
it worked perfectly yesterday.. but today i open walkman player and played a song (both headset and phone speaker).. Instantly showed "DSP manager has stopped". and then my phone's sound was very very low.. when i play a song, that massage shows up and sound goes to very low...
What can I do Now? please help me guys..

Clear data in Sound Enhancement, this will bring back the loudness. If you want to use DSP manager, try choosing DSP manager as the default music effect, if that doesn't work, delete Sound enhancement.

Reactions: TharakaKS

fneelav

Aug 11, 2012
Dhaka
Hi
Thanks for ur ROM. I've installed on my Ray.
I've selected Z1 launcher, but can't fine 'Performance' in Settings. Nor 'Developer Option' to enable USB Debugging
Can i use any governor with this rom?
please guide me.

Last edited:

Smartid

May 21, 2012
Jakarta
Hi
Thanks for ur ROM. I've installed on my Ray.
I've selected Z1 launcher, but can't fine 'Performance' in Settings. Nor 'Developer Option' to enable USB Debugging
Can i use any governor with this rom?
please guide me.

Open about phone then click built number about 7-8 times..

Sent from my Xperia P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: TharakaKS

fneelav

Aug 11, 2012
Dhaka
Open about phone then click built number about 7-8 times..

Thanks a lot, Now I got it.
Another issue is, I use Go Backup for backing up SMS, I had no problem before restoring SMS. But in this ROM after restoring, Messaging app shows SMS for a second, thn delete it automatically :(
Any solution?

Smartid

May 21, 2012
Jakarta
Thanks a lot, Now I got it.
Another issue is, I use Go Backup for backing up SMS, I had no problem before restoring SMS. But in this ROM after restoring, Messaging app shows SMS for a second, thn delete it automatically :(
Any solution?

I don't know, i never use go backup..sorry..

fneelav

Aug 11, 2012
Dhaka
another issue, i've enabled USB Debugging , but Flashtool says, Device connected with USB Debugging Off!!! I've also selected Mass Storage Mode.
Before installing this rom, i never faced this situation!
Please guide....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1389041464-polygon-kk.png

This ROM is based on unofficial Cyanogenmod 11 build by LegacyXperia. With this KitKat ROM want to give a new life to Xperia Arc with powerfull tweaks. This ROM is really complete because the installation is powered by AROMA Installer. So you can choose your apps, mods, and many more that you want. You personnalize your ROM ! :) This ROM (when it will be stable) will give you the last features of Google and all of the power of the Xperia Arc ! ENJOY :D
    PolygonKK is the only KK ROM for xperia 2011 who leave you the choice of the ROM customization :)

Donations will be really appreciate even if it's 1€ or $, because it's a really hard work to maintain a ROM for 4 devices, to always keep the ROM up to date & to give awesome features to users. If you donate it will be a real motivation for me to make my ROM always better

1389045822-screenshot-1980-01-15-05-02-36-itqarcs20140106-225416.png
    1389045820-screenshot-2014-01-04-19-32-44-fekarcs20140106-225602.png
    1389045818-screenshot-1980-01-05-13-22-47-rtjarcs20140106-225534.png
    1389045813-screenshot-1980-01-15-09-38-02-cadarcs20140106-225500.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Main Thread
    PolygonKK
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Follow me on my Google+ page

XDA:DevDB Information
    {4.4.2}{ROM} PolygonKK, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active

Contributors
    HeadFox, FXP, mikeioannina, Spex, amarullz, matgras
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlock Bootloader
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: v1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2013-12-25

Created 2013-12-26
    Last Updated 2014-01-23
    Reserved

Go on main thread for downloads
    Reserved

Now on Main thread
    on main thread
    Ray release ! So I removed the camera video record fix.
    Normally it work ! Pls test it.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?vj92y6y08g72jg2

Sent from my Nexus 5