[ROOT] Easy Method To RooT Note II Official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and Remove Knox

Search This thread

rajvyas33

Aug 27, 2013
Jodhpur
so... I did all of this lovely stuff and it worked well. Downgraded and installed Tigra rom v4 and ran that for a while and wanted to go back to stock (don't ask why... curiosity maybe?) . Tried to flash stock image 4.1.2 and even 4.3 but each says unsupported version. so my question is... will I ever be able to revert to stock? If so (a) how (b) can i receive OTA with knox triggered. (c) now i know how this works can always go back to custom...yes? Currently on tigra which i restored from backup image. wouldn't let me flash it normally through odin (odd right?)

[version 4.3 Tigra rom baseband mj5 (dn3 rom xxuemj5 v2.0) n7100 ]
Thanks for the help in advance
you can be back to official.....just flash official firmware from odin pda....

Reactions: Gyan_tt

shahkbrmn

Nov 20, 2011
malaysia
helo bro ...i have big problem with note2 N7100....my note 2 came from firmware 4.3 ...n i have do downgrade to 4.1.2...with mobile odin...and now my phone hang on logo note 2 ..ionly can boot into download mode n recovery ..i have try flash dr ketan tool but fail...can u help me...a.s.a.p..

rajvyas33

Aug 27, 2013
Jodhpur
helo bro ...i have big problem with note2 N7100....my note 2 came from firmware 4.3 ...n i have do downgrade to 4.1.2...with mobile odin...and now my phone hang on logo note 2 ..ionly can boot into download mode n recovery ..i have try flash dr ketan tool but fail...can u help me...a.s.a.p..
Install Stock Recovery And Format....
It Will Be Then Working Fine...

hdaackda

Aug 18, 2009
I am stuck. Have a note 2 and CANT FLASH ANY RECOVERY (it reboots to OLD STOCK RECOVERY) and cant even ROOT (knox doesnt let it. I was able to flash CF etc but SuperSU gives an error and closes. What to do??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Download and Flash Philz Recovery through pc odin in Pda Tab
    Download Recovery - https://www.dropbox.com/s/5sklu856gei2f09/philz_touch_5.15.0-n7100.tar.md5
    Download Odin - https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa2q08x0v2xgis7/Odin3-v1.85.zip
    2. Download DrKetan_MultiTool_AdvanceV5 and Put it In Internal sd Of the Phone
    Download - https://db.tt/TRhWlBds
    3. Go To Recovery Mode (Hold power + Home + Volume Up Together) and Flash DrKetan_MultiTool_AdvanceV5
    4. Now the Multi Tool Window Will Appear
    5. Now just Inject Root And Busybox
    6. It Will Automatically Remove Knox and After Phone Reboots , You will see Supersu In App Drawer , Dont Open It and Go to play store and Update SuperSu
    7. Enjoy

It Will Trigger Your Knox Counter to 1
    Your Warranty Will Be Void

Thanks To Dr.ketan
    yes it will trigger....

Then please add on the OP that dis method wil trip knox trigger. Sum newbies might try this method on their new fones, without knowing.
    So basically this method is for those people who dont care bout the warranty or those who hv completed their warranty.
    So this method is the safest way to root my note 2, rite?

Without worry about my warranty is over ahahaha

Shall i flash a custom rom after this rooting method?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Yup , You Can (y) :)
    Guys, please help me out

after reading several pages and threads I still with one doubt:

I have stock 4.3. mk4. knox bootloader on it.

I was able to root (chainfire) and to install TWRP.

I read everywere that I cannot downgrade, This is clear for me.

But can i install DN3 or Wanan 4.3 custom ROM or knox will still block it?

Or All customROM will still be blocked?
    Just Use My Method To Root And Flash Recovery.....Knox Files Will Be Automatically Removed....And Then You are Good To Flash Any Custom Rom....
    Hope I Cleared Your Confusion Buddy. .
    I'm on BTU N7100XXUEMK9 - CSC: N7100BTUEMK2 - MODEM: N7100XXUEMJ9

I installed philz recovery and multitool but when I use titanium back up it wont let me uninstall anything it says apk not found so cant uninstall any of the Samsung crap on my phone.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I'm on BTU N7100XXUEMK9 - CSC: N7100BTUEMK2 - MODEM: N7100XXUEMJ9

I installed philz recovery and multitool but when I use titanium back up it wont let me uninstall anything it says apk not found so cant uninstall any of the Samsung crap on my phone.
    No Idea :/