2430MAH HIGH CAPACITY BA S560 BATTERY - Made in Japan FOR HTC SENSATION

Search This thread

~SilverLad~

Jun 13, 2011
Girona
2430MAH HIGH CAPACITY BA S560 BATTERY - Made in Japan FOR HTC SENSATION

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-H...ltDomain_3&hash=item2eb6335e16#ht_2218wt_1139

£12.95

Hope its not a joke 2430mah :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Total fake and ripoff!! ...so dont be wasting your money...
Here, read "all about it" from my experience in another paralel forae - "conclusion" after testing on post #21: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=20373274#post20373274

Last edited:
Reactions: wbdennis

Albino Sousa

Feb 2, 2012
i have tried both anker 1900 and this 2300ish japan one...

sync 2 email accounts.... google+ sync ... tons of text and a few phone calls and about 40 pages of web browsing

anker 1900 ---- 20 hours at least every single time

2300ish Japaneses battery --- under 8 hours!

Anker is simply awesome!

thanks a lot for the report

scm_crash

Feb 19, 2011
Los Angeles
This is why I bought the Mugen 1950... It's actually 1950 (easily more).

I get a good 16+ hours of heavy usage from my Mugen, so for me to sway away from this battery, it would have to be a seriously good legit battery well above 2Ah.

solski

Mar 8, 2012
Thanks guys for all your reports.
I was almost buying this battery, but his I'm thinking of the anker 1900!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

godlike99

Feb 2, 2008
hi guys,

i saw the thread here about this battery... i bought one 2 months ago and I have no problems with this battery.

on same use i can say this:

original battery: 15-20h (normal "i know its subjective" use...most of the time standby)
gold battery: 3day (same use)

I stucked my phone today at 9.00am, and now after 6h still 100%. I did 5min calls, 10min surfing, 5 min reading/writing...internet most of the time disabled.

I orderd this battery on amzon Germany.

Is there no tool out to test the battery capacity? so i will make a try to confront orginal and this one.

thx

update:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-15-12-47-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-15-12-47-17.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

qhoa1385

Jul 26, 2011
Sacramento
I'm currently using this supposedly "business" battery

I have an Anker 1900 at home waiting (at work right now)

will report after tested with all of my batteries :)

qhoa1385

Jul 26, 2011
Sacramento
I have this 2430 mAh gold battery
Battery Monitor reports 2200 mAh and it last me all day. Really happy with it.

The battery loses charge faster than my stock in sleep state
currently using my Anker 1900 and already can tell the differences

rom:Virtuous Inquisition v4.0.0
with most off (sync, data, bt, gps) (wifi off during sleep)
around 20-24hr of light usage

jmpmjmpm

Sep 28, 2007
Bridgend
this guy has done what from what I can see is as scienfitic and controlled a test as any, and the "fake" gold battery appears to have won! is it a fake capacity? yes, is the anker 1900 a fake capacity? yes, is the stock sensation battery a fake capacity, well, maybe, but only a little

http://www.wheelchairdriver.com/HTC-Sensation-XE-Battery-Test.htm

I bought one of the gold ones for my XE but I suspect it is probably only on par with the stock xe battery so I'll probably put it in my Sensation

really surprised about the anker though, glad I didn't get it, at least the cheap gold one is half the price for better results

only problem I can see with his testing is that he should have had at least 5 of each battery sourced differently to get a more conclusive picture but I think its the best test out there to date.

could the reason for the increased capacity with the gold battery be that it is li-po vs anker and stock li-ion? he testing kit seems to suggest li-po

Last edited:
Reactions: overthinkingme

overthinkingme

Feb 24, 2010
Los Angeles
overthinkingme.com
this guy has done what from what I can see is as scienfitic and controlled a test as any, and the "fake" gold battery appears to have won! is it a fake capacity? yes, is the anker 1900 a fake capacity? yes, is the stock sensation battery a fake capacity, well, maybe, but only a little

http://www.wheelchairdriver.com/HTC-Sensation-XE-Battery-Test.htm

I bought one of the gold ones for my XE but I suspect it is probably only on par with the stock xe battery so I'll probably put it in my Sensation

really surprised about the anker though, glad I didn't get it, at least the cheap gold one is half the price for better results

only problem I can see with his testing is that he should have had at least 5 of each battery sourced differently to get a more conclusive picture but I think its the best test out there to date.

could the reason for the increased capacity with the gold battery be that it is li-po vs anker and stock li-ion? he testing kit seems to suggest li-po

Great find!
Wish he would've tested stock evo3d battery

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

geemix

Mar 25, 2012
I too bought one of those gold batteries from ebay. It did last a bit longer than my stock battery in my XE. But after a couple of weeks I still need to charge my fone every night.

Can anyone recommend a good replacement for the Sensation XE?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That seems bizarre even in the world of battery scams. You think a Chinese company is putting "Made in Japan" on the battery, or is a Japanese company putting Chinese characters on it? Obviously it can fool Westerners, but it seems like a really, really dumb mistake.

those ignorant westerners, when dey gona lurn!
    So how does it work for you?

I bought probably the same "Gold" one (although mine says 2450 mAh) and I'm using it for 2 days on HTC DoubleShot (details HERE)
    Compared to my original stock battery it certainly is of larger capacity and after second charge it got me thru whole day with more than my usual usage (again - more details in the thread linked above).

If you don't mind to chime-in and add your opinion or thoughts to our thread it would be very apreciated, because as of this moment I am the only one trying this battery on our phones (the HTC DoubleShot aka T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide) and the more the merrier...
    TIA! :)

I have used that for about a week, and I was concerning about whether the battery is real or fake... The reason I say that because the battery I bought seems to have around 1200 mAh :(

I have searched that in ebay, and I found 2 'types' of this Gold 2430 mAh battery. Among these 2 'types', they look alike, but some details doesn't. Have a look at the following picture

From the above picture, you can see the difference
    Well... may be you will say it's juz becoz of the picture compression, but if you look further, other than the fonts of the 'Sen sation' was bold, the letter "G" in the word "Gold battery" in these 2 batteries are not the same!

To summarize, these 2 batteries have the following differences:
    1) Battery Title 'Sensation' Bold?
    2) The stickers of the battery? (the covering part at the top of the battery)
    3) Different Fonts??

To conclude, I think either one of the is fake, and the other one is real...

The one I bought is the right one: (tested, and it has a low capacity)
    link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GOLD-243...ccessories&hash=item33742ac576#ht_2143wt_1420

The left one is: (I didn't buy this)
    link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-H...ltDomain_3&hash=item2eb6335e16#ht_2266wt_1139

So, remember to check if its real or not before you buy~
    no offense but that label looks fake to me...
    character set looks like Chinese.
    also japan do not sell sensation yet. an not plan yet so it is hard to believe it is from japan.
    i do have sensation but i got it from hkg.
    tried both... anker & 2340mah!

i have tried both anker 1900 and this 2300ish japan one...

sync 2 email accounts.... google+ sync ... tons of text and a few phone calls and about 40 pages of web browsing

anker 1900 ---- 20 hours at least every single time

2300ish Japaneses battery --- under 8 hours!

Anker is simply awesome!
    Trust me just buy the anker best battery out there for the sensation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app