New PSP emulator for android just released. Some games already run at full speed!

Search This thread

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Latest builds ppsspp

So not to make a new thread (and the fact i managed to be second poster with the comment F**K YEAH). here is the market link

t9FklNxgzhC8ZscPLdN8LY8c46FyCmBzlXo3yCoMy8GqMjbAb3cTiWYFgLgC-VLCrPmH=w705

DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE STORE

Description
PPSSPP, a PSP emulator prototype for Android.
PPSSPP is a prototype PSP* emulator for Android (and other platforms).
It's still in very early stages and does not run many games. It's provided here if you want to try it, so that you can automatically receive updates over time - over time this will probably become a usable emulator.
Please go to http://www.ppsspp.org for more information.
IMPORTANT: Please do not give bad reviews due to low compatibility. It takes time.
NOTE: No games are included with this download, you will have to dump your own PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online.
* PSP is a trademark of Sony, Inc.

eOlISR-RhkgeeKNJVUUpcA22mRZZ9BBRzIIAe2qfKlRgp_3HDII7JLMVOpjY8_uxiPN2

VKmyQ7RQGTGlhm9x4qBCcWSyZaiey5MaWcY-bOfAIC7pL9DKZ2SVJa2XeB040WlWrNs

-

Last edited:

yekasangredevago

Aug 10, 2012
Venado Tuerto
Wow.'m Watching you ****! Sony else can never miss ah!! there is no download link yet to test this emulator??
I can not wait to be able to play Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Tag Team, or God of War in my Xplay. :)

Reactions: darkerm

brsingr

May 12, 2011
Alta Loma
WWWWHHHHAAATTTTTT!!!!!! :D awesome.....

Do the rrst of you get crappy distorted boxes when loading a game? Then again...I tried N+...it was a no go.

Sent from my R800x using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

yekasangredevago

Aug 10, 2012
Venado Tuerto
I tested the following games.

Bublle Bobble Evolution
Call of Duty Roads to Victory
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
Worms Open Warfare 2
Puzzle Bobble (This was the only thing that worked)

For what is seen is quite low compatibility list yet.
It is seen that only light running games with few graphics.
Let's wait and see how this project progresses.
But very good start.
Developers luck and thanks for your great work. :D

Reactions: sufy1000

BensJammin

Feb 15, 2008
Looking forward to this. I just want Need for Speed Underground Rivals. The best NFS game for me so far!! Played it for nearly the whole time my missus was in labour with my boy, 20+ hours!!!

Xplay

May 10, 2011
wow remember when all the noobs would ask a million times if the phone would play psp games...well now....better start making my collection again....i recon peeps better buy the 64gb card :D

Reactions: swhackeristahsan

DubleJayJ

Jan 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Guys, if this runs with little lag on some guys and tons of lag on other games, imagine what it's like on the S3.
And good job to the dev. Time to test out some games.

yekasangredevago

Aug 10, 2012
Venado Tuerto
wow remember when all the noobs would ask a million times if the phone would play psp games...well now....better start making my collection again....i recon peeps better buy the 64gb card :D

hehe .. if true. many many good games and emulators. we'll need 64 gb card.
I have it I charge.
as of 3600 mah battery
and spare me the screen broke.
but also looks and walks just fine. but ruins the sight of the broken glass. hehe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can get it here! http://www.ppsspp.org/

Video of it in action:
    Latest builds ppsspp

So not to make a new thread (and the fact i managed to be second poster with the comment F**K YEAH). here is the market link

t9FklNxgzhC8ZscPLdN8LY8c46FyCmBzlXo3yCoMy8GqMjbAb3cTiWYFgLgC-VLCrPmH=w705

DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE STORE

Description
    PPSSPP, a PSP emulator prototype for Android.
    PPSSPP is a prototype PSP* emulator for Android (and other platforms).
    It's still in very early stages and does not run many games. It's provided here if you want to try it, so that you can automatically receive updates over time - over time this will probably become a usable emulator.
    Please go to http://www.ppsspp.org for more information.
    IMPORTANT: Please do not give bad reviews due to low compatibility. It takes time.
    NOTE: No games are included with this download, you will have to dump your own PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online.
    * PSP is a trademark of Sony, Inc.

eOlISR-RhkgeeKNJVUUpcA22mRZZ9BBRzIIAe2qfKlRgp_3HDII7JLMVOpjY8_uxiPN2

VKmyQ7RQGTGlhm9x4qBCcWSyZaiey5MaWcY-bOfAIC7pL9DKZ2SVJa2XeB040WlWrNs

-
    Dear mum,
    I need 64GB MicroSD card, because the PSP emulator got released.

-Sincerly
    Your Son
    Just thought would let everyone know that PPSSPP has now a fully adjustable (-1/+1) frame skipping option in latest git build, so may find some games become more playable on XP with some adjustments :)

Also 1 game I know that runs ok on play without speeding up, Final Fantasy 3 should have all text fixed.

PS.

I was thinkIng about making a new psp thread "PPSSPP Xperia Play Dedicated" who thinks this would be a good idea?

Things it would contain mostly on OP as OP of this thread seams to not have been very active.

1) full downloadable gamekeyboard mappings (note - PPSSPP has invisible virtual controls still when you turn them off, making a profile means fully optimized with analog touchpad and no virtual onscreen).

2) will link a few builds which are hard to find like the Android CG builds (full video in games and better sounds but lower compatibility).

3) a list of games that are playable on XP (not games that will run but games that run at playable speeds say 35/40fps+ minimum) there are quite a few but don't expect games like G.O.W or GTA listed. It will be mostly 2D (some 3D) games like metal slug XX, Puyo puyo, FF3, etc etc.

Who thinks a good/bad idea and would people be interested and helping post in the thread with playable tested games with screenshots+FPS so could link with OP?

Thanks

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2
    bangawasawa, first - don't call me kid. Second - you should know, that I have some games in my library, but unfortunelly not all of them - and yes - I am downloading them from the Internet, cause as I said here I want to help Henrik in compatibility, and how can I make it with not at all games relased for PSP. Maybe you have them all, but not me, sorry. And who said that in the future, PSP games won't work like a charm - it's very new project. And grow yourself too buddy.