THE ORIGINAL Bacon Talk...Strictly Bacon

Search This thread

ashies7

Apr 29, 2011
Missouri
a6934895-2768-06e4.jpg

Bacon dishes.... No need for dishwasher!!!

Well on the way to my fairytale!

ashies7

Apr 29, 2011
Missouri
What "dish" are you going to serve!? Bacon soup?

Absolution 3.7 /Redemption A3.3

Bacon soup... Sure. Bacon sammich, bacon burgers, bacon slathered on everything...
Or even just the things that pairs will with bacon... Which is ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! There shall be bacon for all

On the road of life, you can have your bacon, and eat it to!!!

cwhitney24

Jun 12, 2011
Daphne, AL
Bacon soup... Sure. Bacon sammich, bacon burgers, bacon slathered on everything...
Or even just the things that pairs will with bacon... Which is ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! There shall be bacon for all

Bacon! I'm on my way

I got your 10 char right here

Rocking bacon...ics style

ashies7

Apr 29, 2011
Missouri
Ok so today I was having a witty moment and thought I'd play on words for my sig... Then I decided to use trusty google to see if something existed..... O....M.....G!!!!!!
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...&tab=wi&q=bacon cake&sa=N&biw=533&bih=828#p=0

My oven is going to be used this weekend... Will post pictures of whatever comes out lol... But I imagine chocolate, and bacon will definitely be mixing!

Barbarian

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Ok so today I was having a witty moment and thought I'd play on words for my sig... Then I decided to use trusty google to see if something existed..... O....M.....G!!!!!!
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...&tab=wi&q=bacon cake&sa=N&biw=533&bih=828#p=0

My oven is going to be used this weekend... Will post pictures of whatever comes out lol... But I imagine chocolate, and bacon will definitely be mixing!

Good luck

Ooga Booga

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok...everyone I am Chris. I am a bacon addict. People here on xda have come to know me as the Bacon Pope. This thread started as a way to have a place for people to come to relax in the Inspire 4G threads...but it has gone so much farther now. Look through these pages and find SO much bacon!

In this thread we will allow all this bacon...and nothing else. Bacon was a gift handed down to us by the bacon gods and should not be taken lightly. We must harness its awesome power.

bacon.jpg

The Bacon Commandments:

1: You may have other gods, but Bacon should always be the awesomest one you believe.
    2: Thou shalt not consume imitation Bacon.
    3: Thou shalt spread the word of Bacon to all.
    4: Thou shalt not consider Bacon on the same level as any other food, as it is above all.
    5: Thou shalt not think of a pig as a pig...but as growing bacon.
    6: You shall not leave Bacon at your plate, eat it all.
    7: More to come...

Recipe of the week

IMG_0970_zps28659670.jpg

Bacon Explosion WITH CHEESE

Things you will need are:

2 pounds of thick cut style bacon (2 packages)
    2 pounds of sausage
    Your Favorite BBQ sauce
    Your Favorite pork rub seasoning
    Pepperoni (Deli sliced thin)
    Prosciutto (Deli sliced thin)
    Capiccola Ham (Deli sliced thin)
    Velveeta Cheese
    Jalapenos (Diced Marinated)

For this one I am just going to link the directions. I could type the directions but the site has some great pics to guide you. ENJOY! I made one of these last summer and...wow...amazing!

http://www.gourmetfoodgarden.com/wordpress/how-to-build-a-better-bacon-explosion/

ENJOY

baconsig-1.png

I am a proud member of PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
    I've been throwing around the idea of getting a tattoo and I want to get bacon on my stomach. Accordingly I asked the girlfriend if she would kindly get a grill surface tattooed on her stomach so when we, ya know, I can ask her if she wants to make bacon instead of love. She respectfully asked me sleep on the couch. damn.
    Spreading the bacon love this morning.

sent from my Galaxy Nexus while eating bacon
    I just found out that flappjaxxx is a member of PETA and also is a vegetarian!!! BURN HIM!!!

I am a member of peta...the people for eating tasty animals!

I got your 10 char right here

Rocking Abso bacon...ics style