[THEME VENASAUR] Real Icon Theme v7.3 for VenaSaur 3.2 6/25/12 New Bluetooth

Search This thread

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
Thanks a ton man. It really means a lot.
No prob bro...We all appreciate you putting out these themes as quick as you do.

On another note...I like the changes to the music app. Are you considering theming the lockscreen controls?
ad3c081d-75a3-0b83.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
No prob bro...We all appreciate you putting out these themes as quick as you do.

On another note...I like the changes to the music app. Are you considering theming the lockscreen controls?
ad3c081d-75a3-0b83.jpg

I could consider it for sure. Tonight i am working on expand, minimize, open, close, forward, backward gray icons. I have a cool blue one to replace them with but its taking forever, if i get this done tonight, i will look at that next.

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
The launcher icons and dock look great man. Too bad the camera app is wack cuz you haven't changed it yet lol.

Thank you once again!

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
2.9 is up

2.9 is in the op, here is the change log

v2.9 - Themed the Camera, rethemed the dialer tabs. Themed some more launcher icons, my coolest update, which is very subtle, is that i themed the gtalk integration in to contacts. Instead of drab colored circles and gray camera balls telling you who is online, you now have a cool web cam and shiny bright balls, btw blue means invisible, i didnt like 2 grays.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have to admit that I am not a big Pokemon fan. Maybe I am too old or something, but, I know a good rom when I see one, so I present:

John's Real Icon Theme v7.3 for Venasaur 3.2

This is the latest pic of the Notification bar icons as of v7.0
    theme.png

These are pics of some of the app theming as of v7.0.
    apps.png

Here is a summary of the themed launchers as of V7.0:
    launchers.png

Changelog:

v6.0 - rethemed some icons in framework-res, Friendstream, com.htc.resources, google voice, system ui, google maps, browser, calendar, camera, contacts, mail, sms, settings.
    v6.1 - Changed to a new signal bar set. Updated icons in Settings and Contacts.
    v6.2 - added new data arrows, resized new signal bars
    v6.2.1 - Fixed Google Maps
    v6.3 - updated to the latest Google Maps
    v6.5 - Created new 212 image animated battery from a single inspired image on google images. Because the battery has multiple colors, I will no longer be able to give single color custom mods.
    v6.5(patch) - Updated to a more aesthetically pleasing font color. Download 6.5 patch on top of v6.5
    v7.0 - Integrated new battery and new wifi icons. Fixed Signal Bars and Shape over status update in talk. updated icon that was missized in systemui. Updated batteries in auto dock. resized buttons in Music app and music app on desk dock. Resized Contact default for gmail notification. Rethemed default contact pic.
    v7.2 - Rethemed Notification bar Bluetooth icons. Rethemed Bluetooth Headset in Auto Dock, Music, Phone, and Talk. Themed Camera Slow Motion Mode. Rethemed Gmail Photos. Rethemed Google Maps latitude image. Rethemed World Clock Battery Charging.
    v7.3 - fixed missing new bluetooth icons.

Some people were having problems downloading my files via their phone. If you long press on the file and click open in new window, it appears to be ok after it saves. You could try a different browser also.

What this Theme is:
    All Notification bar icons for stock apps, Theming for calendar, Store, GMail, FriendStream, Google Framework, Personalize, Contacts, Dialer, Notes, Sound Recorder, Mail, Messages, Tasks, Phone, Rosie, Settings, System, Talk, Weather, Worldclock, Google Voice, Dock Mode, Dock Screen, Calculator, Camera, Browser, Task Manager, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, Google Maps, Navigation, Places, Mirror, Flashlight.

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BECAUSE MY INSTALL SCRIPT DELETES ALL AFFECTED FILES BEFORE ADDING THE NEW ONES. IF YOU CANCEL OR REBOOT OR BATTERY DIES, YOU ARE S-O-L. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Disclaimer: 100% of my original base artwork was obtained from Google Images. My work consists solely of resizing, recoloring, relayering, adding, subtracting or assembling original pieces to develop appropriate artwork for each stock icon. Any resemblance to existing theme work is purely coincidental. I have not borrowed, taken, stolen, kanged or otherwise acquired a single piece of artwork from any existing rom to date. Because it is physically impossible to guarantee the authenticity of any claim to original artwork I feel the appropriate acknowledgement will be a general thanks to all artists. Thank you original artists.

Flash this in Clockwork Mod, Amon Ra or TWRP. They all should work.

Link to the Real Icon Theme
    v7.3 (3.2): Link in to Rezound - themes - VenaSaur
    http://beitel.us

Enjoy!!
    3.4 is up

ok 3.4 is up. Now up to rom v 3.2 changelog:

v3.3 - Updated to 3.2. Rethemed Task Manager and USB Plugin Question Screen.
    v3.4 - Updated Google Maps (check out the places icon), Updated settings to wash out white icon backgrounds. A couple other minor things

goodnight.
    Hmm I'm still nervous! Lol

just be patient, its coming. have i ever let you guys down yet?
    After great consideration, I have written an appropriate acknowledgement and placed it in the op of current theme development threads (sense 4 only). I have reopened my site for use. The text that you will find at the end of the op is this:

Disclaimer: 100% of my original base artwork was obtained from Google Images. My work consists solely of resizing, recoloring, relayering, adding, subtracting or assembling original pieces to develop appropriate artwork for each stock icon. Any resemblance to existing theme work is purely coincidental. I have not borrowed, taken, stolen, kanged or otherwise acquired a single piece of artwork from any existing rom to date. Because it is physically impossible to guarantee the authenticity of any claim to original artwork I feel the appropriate acknowledgement will be a general thanks to all artists. Thank you original artists.
    2.6 ready

Good to know.

BTW, you ROCK!

ok, v2.6 for 3.1 is in my downloads section.