Is the camera stable in any roms? New or old.

Search This thread

burritoboy9984

Jun 11, 2008
I have a touchpad that is still running CM9 and the camera doesn't work with it. I would like to give it to my mom so she can Tango with our daughter while she is out of town. Can anyone advise on which rom is most stable specifically for using the camera?

Thanks in advance!

IndiaBhai

Apr 23, 2012
USA
Hey there mate, I've found success with jcsullins CM10.1 VPN test build. Bluetooth, Camera, GPS, TabletUI patch and everything else works flawlessly!

Sent from my DROID4 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: burritoboy9984

burritoboy9984

Jun 11, 2008
Thanks for the response. I'll try that soon asap.

Edit: Is the filename "cm-10.1-20131210-SNAPSHOT-VPN-tenderloin.zip"?

Thanks!

Last edited:

IndiaBhai

Apr 23, 2012
USA
Yup that's the one! I recommend doing a clean install using the new ACMEInstaller and upgrading your moboot and recovery as well (if you haven't already)

burritoboy9984

Jun 11, 2008
Yup that's the one! I recommend doing a clean install using the new ACMEInstaller and upgrading your moboot and recovery as well (if you haven't already)

Do I need to resize the partitions with that one? I've seen some threads for the new roms require new partition sizes.

Thanks again!

IndiaBhai

Apr 23, 2012
USA
Do I need to resize the partitions with that one? I've seen some threads for the new roms require new partition sizes.

Thanks again!

Not a problem! Yes you will need to resize some partition, but not to the extent that is being done for the data media builds (CM10.2, CM11). When you do the install, just select a higher /system allocation (I think 500 or 600 mb). The other partitions should stay the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there mate, I've found success with jcsullins CM10.1 VPN test build. Bluetooth, Camera, GPS, TabletUI patch and everything else works flawlessly!

Thanks again!

Not a problem! Yes you will need to resize some partition, but not to the extent that is being done for the data media builds (CM10.2, CM11). When you do the install, just select a higher /system allocation (I think 500 or 600 mb). The other partitions should stay the same.