[Q]Reactivation Lock

Search This thread

T0CSIKN

Jan 28, 2014
Can somebody tell me what reactivation lock mean ? and why after flash cwm recovery ( activate re lock ) and told me "custom binary blocked by reactivation lock" and only way to boot is go to download mode and set cancel,actually what is really mean ? Its a chip over the mb? its like knox but can be rewrite ?
If some body steal my phone can reset it ?
Its any possibilities to change reactivation lock and bypass it ?
Why i cant write in system when is on ?

Last edited:

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
Can somebody tell me what reactivation lock mean ? and why after flash cwm recovery ( activate re lock ) and told me "custom binary blocked by reactivation lock" and only way to boot is go to download mode and set cancel,actually what is really mean ? Its a chip over the mb? its like knox but can be rewrite ?

If you're not the owner of the phone, then you can't turn off reactivation lock because whoever activated it has to input a password to turn it off.

It can be found when you go to Settings>General>Security. Normally you will find it under the section " Find my mobile " but I've read of posts where different variants of note 3 don't have that setting.

Reactions: radicalisto

T0CSIKN

Jan 28, 2014
Its my phone but wanna know whats mean reactivation lock.
I know how activate and desactivate it.

Sent from my SM-N9005

T0CSIKN

Jan 28, 2014
Man not what is rl, how work it.
Nowhere on google explain the fully process.

Sent from my SM-N9005

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
If you're not the owner of the phone, then you can't turn off reactivation lock because whoever activated it has to input a password to turn it off.

It can be found when you go to Settings>General>Security. Normally you will find it under the section " Find my mobile " but I've read of posts where different variants of note 3 don't have that setting.

But next time use Google. Why the f does somebody else have to Google it for you and then post it here ?

Sent from my N9005

This! ^^^ :thumbup:

-------------
@hey_joe explained this to you.

I'll spell it out again in case you did misunderstand..

http://bit.ly/OtqBUr this explains it all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: hey_joe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

But next time use Google. Why the f does somebody else have to Google it for you and then post it here ?

Sent from my N9005

This! ^^^ :thumbup:

-------------
    @hey_joe explained this to you.

I'll spell it out again in case you did misunderstand..

http://bit.ly/OtqBUr this explains it all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app