Display damage or not???

Search This thread

profcb

Jul 25, 2013
Lukavac
Hi, I woke up this morning abd my dispkay looked like this...
seurd5qz.jpg

I would like to know if the touchscreen is damaged or the lcd display or something else?

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
Hi, I woke up this morning abd my dispkay looked like this...
seurd5qz.jpg

I would like to know if the touchscreen is damaged or the lcd display or something else?

That could be caused by two things.
1. Water damage

2. Over heating of device(maybe the battery)
A friend of mines android phone got too hot that he had the same result. His was worse than this. when you look at his device carefully, you could see the shape of the battery underneath the screen.

It might be you left the device in a hot place or under you pillow or something like that, without any air flow with 3g or wifi connected.

profcb

Jul 25, 2013
Lukavac
That could be caused by two things.
1. Water damage

2. Over heating of device(maybe the battery)
A friend of mines android phone got too hot that he had the same result. His was worse than this. when you look at his device carefully, you could see the shape of the battery underneath the screen.

It might be you left the device in a hot place or under you pillow or something like that, without any air flow with 3g or wifi connected.

I think I know the cause, it fall on yhe street,but I would like to know what part of the phone is now damaged...
As I am wtiting this post the display looks much much better than yesterday,there are only a few black points left...

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
I think I know the cause, it fall on yhe street,but I would like to know what part of the phone is now damaged...
As I am wtiting this post the display looks much much better than yesterday,there are only a few black points left...

According to the picture, the damage seem to have affected the screen. I dont think its the touch panel.

profcb

Jul 25, 2013
Lukavac
Hvala prijatelju :D

Well I think I am gonna leave the phone like this I hope the pixels will not start taking more display space...

Top Liked Posts