[Q] CyanogenMod: Where did the Slow Motion camera feature go?

Search This thread

awesomealvin

Mar 17, 2012
Before I rooted and installed CyanogenMod, I used the slow motion feature a lot in the camera.
Once I did get CyanogenMod, the built in camera app doesn't have the slow motion camera feature anymore, and I don't know how to get it back.
Is there possibly a Galaxy S4 stock camera?

thanks

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Hi,

The stock camera app is limited to Touchwiz, so you can't use it on CyanogenMod, however if you install a TW based ROM you will have it again! I recommended using the dual boot mod and then installing both ROMs, I had Phoenix and CM11 (GT-i9505).

~Lord

"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10

awesomealvin

Mar 17, 2012
Hi,

The stock camera app is limited to Touchwiz, so you can't use it on CyanogenMod, however if you install a TW based ROM you will have it again! I recommended using the dual boot mod and then installing both ROMs, I had Phoenix and CM11 (GT-i9505).

~Lord

Thanks for the reply,

If I have two ROMs, how does it work? Can I access the Touchwiz camera while in CyanogenMod, or do I have to be on the Touchwiz based ROM?

thanks

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Thanks for the reply,

If I have two ROMs, how does it work? Can I access the Touchwiz camera while in CyanogenMod, or do I have to be on the Touchwiz based ROM?

thanks

Hi,

If you're using two ROMs you'll have to reboot into the TW ROM to use the TW features, like I already said, you can't use Samsung Stock camera on CM as it isn't a TW based ROM.

~Lord