[MOD] TW 4.4.2 Lockscreen "Lens Flare" mods (Lightning, Rings, Orbs, Blood Splat)

Search This thread
Dec 10, 2013
Or take the one you posted earlier and put it back. That will work also though.

Well it pretty much wiped my lockscreen off the planet so I'm gonna retry

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

It's working now but instead of Tron red I got blood which im fine with thanks for fixing that for me

Reactions: talkingmonkeys

moyx

Jun 27, 2014
Hello my friend I have two questions ..... This is the first custom recovery?...... and i can use it in my s3 of AT&T with 4.4.2 official?

coyotefiveoh

Jan 30, 2015
Parksville
this is an awesome mod! I wonder if there is anyway to make it work on a custom rom (dirty unicorns 8.1, (4.4.4))
I tried flashing and it said succesfull but it did absolutely nothing lol.
wish i could get this cool feature to work with my rom! :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MOD] TW 4.4.2 Lockscreen "Lens Flare" mods (Lightning, Rings, Orbs, Blood Splat)

Credit to @kr3g3r for creating this great mod and thank you for allowing me to bring this back for kit kat. Also big thanks to @the_original_teknikl for using this in his theme and bringing the mod to my attention.

I just ported these over to kit kat and made it work with our S3. Instead of modifying the framework these mod your Keyguard.apk using vrtheme so its universal for all variants. All of them can be found in my folder here on androidfilehost. I haven't gotten the chance to take screenshots for all of them yet but theres 23 and a revert to stock light effect included. I will be making additions with other colors of these in the future.

For other developers that want to get these to work on their touchwiz rom look through the drawable folders in Keyguard.apk on your device for the filenames of the images and change the vrtheme filepaths to match. The s3 these are in drawable-sw360dp-xhdpi for example.

Downloads: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=18207

You can find more screenshots and info in the original thread by kr3g3r

Blood Splat
    Z6c5kYZ.png

White Tron Rings
    fEWVniu.png

White Orbs
    FxLQnea.png

White Lock Rings
    ZoM0m8V.png

White Fire Rings
    vutQAuR.png

White Lightning
    omJIumW.jpg

Blue Lightning
    RcXkj2e.jpg

Purple Orb
    ACsWjlp.png
    Get root browser from the play store and goto system/priv-app then you can copy it to your sdcard and upload it to dropbox ?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5x47x24ggholj8/Keyguard.apk?dl=0
    Successfully flashed these on stock ND8. They look awesome. I got the white tron rings and the white lock rings to work but when I flash the white lightning nothing changes.
    Successfully flashed these on stock ND8. They look awesome. I got the white tron rings and the white lock rings to work but when I flash the white lightning nothing changes.

Thanks I must of missed something. I'll have a look in the morning.

Well it pretty much wiped my lockscreen off the planet so I'm gonna retry

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

It's working now but instead of Tron red I got blood which im fine with thanks for fixing that for me