Search This thread
G

gqstatus0685

I work for AT&T Business and I was on a call with a senior director (I googled his name)of Netflix Inc and he told me that the iPhone and Android platforms will get a Netflix app this summer.

Last edited:

mrono

Jun 4, 2009
Yeah, thats whats Ive read also about it coming soon and thats going to be bad azz. I can watch it at work or at home on the 50"

I would be so happy if I could get netflix, and if it went to HD when i was on wifi or 4g, and if it could output through the HDMI

widjit

Apr 5, 2007
Montgomery
Netflix is still looking for a "Androd Video playback Expert," But this isnt the first Android job posting on Netflix's site.

weedahoe

I would be so happy if I could get netflix, and if it went to HD when i was on wifi or 4g, and if it could output through the HDMI

Exactly. See we used to have cable for our HDTV and internet at home but after out contract went up they rate jacked us so we cut it off. I only watch two channels on the TV anyway and we use my current 6800 with PDAnet on the laptop so it was no big deal. My wife likes to watch movies so we rent from the Redbox and Blockbuster vending machines for $1

But with Netflix and us both having Evo's we can stream whatever we want to our phone and HDMI it out to our HDTV.