[Mod] GS3 Sony Bravia Engine Enable

Search This thread

rayma6a30

Feb 4, 2011
Galaxy S III is the latest Android beast from Samsung which uses the Super Amoled display. However, it's still possible to enable bravia engine on this beast!

be2.jpg

Installation Guide
Chinese versionhttp://flashingdroid.blogspot.hk/2012/06/galaxy-s-iii-bravia-enginesony.html

English Version:

1. Make sure your GS3 has installed the CWM Recovery

2. Download the Sony Bravia Engine Mod:click here

3. Get into the CWM Recovery

4. install zip from sdcard

5. choose Bravia.zip

6. reboot system now

DONE, Enjoy!!!

poolakkal Suresh

Jul 21, 2010
bangalore
i don't know whether OP has posted this by mistake or he meant for note but most probable seems to be posted at wrong place. whatever so, i just checked the contents of this zip & found that its not replacing any of the existing file. So just pushe manually all the files to concerned locations thinking that if at all any force close are there i would delete those files. but seems no harm at least. Camera works fine but don't know whether my Note has considered any change:D.
Any suggestions mates on how to find that its working?

alttafv

Dec 16, 2011
Ahmedabad
hello
is this for GT-N7000 or for SGSIII device? as u have posted this link in GNote forum and instructions given for SGSIII
bit confused.... reply plssssssssssssss

TEKONG84

Aug 31, 2011
Galaxy S III is the latest Android beast from Samsung which uses the Super Amoled display. However, it's still possible to enable bravia engine on this beast!

be2.jpg

Installation Guide
Chinese versionhttp://flashingdroid.blogspot.hk/2012/06/galaxy-s-iii-bravia-enginesony.html

English Version:

5. choose Bravia.zip

6. reboot system now

DONE, Enjoy!!!

We can accept mistake. Please make sure you post on the right forum. Dont make Note user brick their devices.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

chikess

Mar 28, 2008
The flashable file just add 3 lines to your build.prod and pushes one file to system/framework and two files to system/etc, other files were not touched.

So, in this way i COULD be harmless for the Note.

Edit: i flashed it and everthig works fine. FYI - i'm on stock LPY

Last edited:

ali_khalid5518

Jun 9, 2011
Lahore
The flashable file just add 3 lines to your build.prod and pushes one file to system/framework and two files to system/etc, other files were not touched.

So, in this way i COULD be harmless for the Note.

Do anyone upload it on any other downloading sitr coz the site opened is in chines may be i cant get it

Edit: i flashed it and everthig works fine. FYI - i'm on stock LPY

I am on rocket rom ics....could i try this?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:

chikess

Mar 28, 2008
One more thing, the install script doesnt work propper, the 2 lines for build.prop are not added and without it, the mod didnt work.

ryn888

Mar 29, 2011
Manila, PH
I already installed it thru CWM at my Note. Im using DXLP9 Stock. Its says installation completed.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

chikess

Mar 28, 2008
Well it says complete but Check your build.prop, you won't find the needed entries.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

PokerPlayer

May 15, 2012
Just installed this on my note running pa v0.5 and i don't see any difference

Sent from space with my Galaxy Note

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

be2.jpg

Installation Guide

English Version:

5. choose Bravia.zip

6. reboot system now

DONE, Enjoy!!!
    Lol I thought the same...but then...I was like...how can anyone be so Stupid?? So maybe its for Note :p
    I have sent the OP a message asking him for clarification, hopefully we'll get an answer soon.