-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360592935859.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360592935859.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 258

1Brite1

Jun 17, 2010
Kentwood, Michigan. Speedtest.net was about 5-Mbps. Downloading a file was between 700Kbps-1.5Mbps.

BoostedKnight

Oct 12, 2008
I went to Disney World in Orlando (Magic Kingdom) today and although I was just there last week, found my 4G lit up when I got to the parking lot. Nothing on the east side or Millenia area, but at Disney I was getting 15mbps down and 3.15 up. Now I just wish I had it around the rest of the city.

PsycloneTW

Oct 23, 2009
Beaverton, OR
Portland Oregon area coming online. Grabbed this from the parking lot of the Hillsboro Costco today. It's the top 4 tests.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361076953044.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361076953044.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 156

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
And now that we have all suffered through months of almost non existent overloaded 3G but still paying $10 a month for "premium data" I wonder how long it will take Sprint to "limit" our "unlimited" plans under LTE? Obviously a person with a tethered phone could abuse the hell out of an LTE connection that would eat Sprint's bandwidth alive.

I just hope we don't all get screwed price-wise for the activities of a few miscreants.

death_muffins

Nov 19, 2012
Corpus Christi

No LTE in the south Texas gulf coast yet. A sprint rep told me they are expecting some work to be done soon....possibly LTE upgrades?? Fingers crossed!!

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Racine WI
OnePlus 8
I would jump ship so fast their heads would spin. I have a very large discount waiting for me on at&t and verizon and the only reason I have stayed is unlimited data.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Please jump, I just made the jump and I don't know why I didn't sooner, the lte from att is incredible. No more slow 3g yes I don't have unlimited data but I was able to score 5gb with hot spot for 35 dollars vs 50 retail with my employer discount.

I'll NEVER look back at sprint NEVER.

370300899.png

Sent from my ATT Note 2!

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
Please jump, I just made the jump and I don't know why I didn't sooner, the lte from att is incredible. No more slow 3g yes I don't have unlimited data but I was able to score 5gb with hot spot for 35 dollars vs 50 retail with my employer discount.

I'll NEVER look back at sprint NEVER.

370300899.png

Sent from my ATT Note 2!

Those are some nice speeds but knowing me I'll be screwed cause I do use alot of data sometimes but to be honest I prefer this and unlimited then your speeds and be capped.
qy6uta6e.jpg

Plus mind you miami/west palm beach is only at 14% completed on the market so im pretty sure the speed will get better but every one has their own opinions on things.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Racine WI
OnePlus 8
Those are some nice speeds but knowing me I'll be screwed cause I do use alot of data sometimes but to be honest I prefer this and unlimited then your speeds and be capped.
qy6uta6e.jpg

Plus mind you miami/west palm beach is only at 14% completed on the market so im pretty sure the speed will get better but every one has their own opinions on things.

I've been riding with Sprint for a long time since the whole wimax fiasco,I can't deal with these slow lackluster 3g speeds and subpar service anymore. I got a great deal on service and the note 2 that I couldn't pass up, unlimited data may be a deal breaker for some, but when the unlimited data is slow and congested, it's not really worth it in my eyes.

Plus everywhere has Wi-Fi now and if you did blow through your data,a extra gb is only 10 dollars extra.

I got to use my cousins rezound lte on Verizon for a week and I was beyond jealous when speedtest after speedtest was double the speeds than my road runner pro at home, and that was at least 2 years ago, Sprint has really dropped the ball on the jump and many of us can't wait for more empty promises and reassurances after what happened with wimax and so on.

I used to think the same way, but I don't regret jumping ship one bit, once there lte is nationwide and overly congested with tethering and data hogs I'll still be flying along happily lol (I hope)

I got the note2 for 199 . Sprint wasn't willing to work with me at all or even try to keep me happy so I ported my number and closed my acct.

Sent from my ATT Note 2!

mboogy

Feb 19, 2013
Washington, DC
In DC, it's looking pretty good

I'm able to get consistent lte in my apartment in NW, U St area, Brookland, and Columbia Heights. In the metro area, I've used lte in downtown Silver Spring, Shirlington, and College Park.

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Almost everywhere I go in Tampa Brandon has good LTE

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
Don't lose faith in Sprint.....

People that losing faith is comparing sprints problem from 5 to 10yrs ago which yea they made alot of stupid moves and decision but that was back then now they making better moves it just takes time but if its time that you cant waste on them then yea move on. Me I never had a problem with them but thats just me plus like I said I rather have a good 10-20mbps with unlimited instead of super high 40+mbps and be capped and paying for more gigs no thanks.

Reactions: budde2

Top Liked Posts