[Q] Alcatel OT918N: SU Binary Not Found

Search This thread

RecklessFists

Jan 7, 2014
Hello, Im new to rooting and I recently rooted my alcatel one touch 918n or I thought I did. I installed a root checker app on google play then it said I was rooted then I looked at the details and it stated that I had some sort of busybox file but no su file or such I tried using titanium back but it said cannot find su binary. Then I tried SuperSU then it said su binary not found and we cannot install it. Any suggestions in installing the.su binary folder or should I try rooting again? Thanks if you reply info info and suggestions help a lot.

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol
Hello, Im new to rooting and I recently rooted my alcatel one touch 918n or I thought I did. I installed a root checker app on google play then it said I was rooted then I looked at the details and it stated that I had some sort of busybox file but no su file or such I tried using titanium back but it said cannot find su binary. Then I tried SuperSU then it said su binary not found and we cannot install it. Any suggestions in installing the.su binary folder or should I try rooting again? Thanks if you reply info info and suggestions help a lot.

Download this to your internal storage http://download.chainfire.eu/372/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip - reboot in recovery and install the zip file. Reboot phone, job done.

Reactions: RecklessFists

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download this to your internal storage http://download.chainfire.eu/372/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip - reboot in recovery and install the zip file. Reboot phone, job done.