[Q] Dropping calls........any ideas why?

Search This thread

wetback

Dec 12, 2008
Installed the ROM and it works flawlessly. EXCEPT it drops calls and the person on the other side can not hear me at times.

Any ideas or thoughts on why or how to remedy it?

Ok to add to this, I dropped my first HTC a week ago and the screen shattered. I had a Mophie case on it and it landed perfectly flat and shattered.

Got my second phone on Monday and by Tuesday the screen shorted out and touch wouldn't work along with it going white.

Got my THIRD one yesterday, installed this ROM and this morning the microphone is shorted out. Sounds like the phone is being held outside with the window open at 90 mph. I know it is the mic because voice-top-text is completely non functional. This is the one dropping calls as well.

Either I have the WORST luck ever with the HTC One or the ROM has some internal issues. My first phone I had for 14 months with the original Viper ROM with 0 issues. I seriously think I just have sh*tty luck.

Last edited:

Trnzbldr

Sep 12, 2010
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Bad luck

I think you are having bad luck. I had the same problem in the Evo days. I went through a bunch of phones. Lucky that I had a Sprint repair center 2 miles away.