Download I can't identify

Search This thread

holeshot77

Jul 11, 2008
Grimes, IA
I'm curious what this automatic download is. I can't determin if it's play store..Mobil 1..or Amazon..it just popped this morning. I have 14.3.1..rooted..ota blocked with toolkit successfully.

Do I need to raise concern or does anyone know what this is?

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

jimyv

Jan 31, 2012
central Indiana
Since day one

I'm curious what this automatic download is. I can't determin if it's play store..Mobil 1..or Amazon..it just popped this morning. I have 14.3.1..rooted..ota blocked with toolkit successfully.

Thanks!

I have been getting that since day one of Rooting these things and switching from stock to-slot or from slot to slot it seems that you lose that download and it has to redo it but once you are in a slot or you are in stock and it does that once then it seems like it stops doing it afterwards

Last edited:
Reactions: holeshot77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since day one

Thanks!

I have been getting that since day one of Rooting these things and switching from stock to-slot or from slot to slot it seems that you lose that download and it has to redo it but once you are in a slot or you are in stock and it does that once then it seems like it stops doing it afterwards