Quick question.

Search This thread

PiX3L-_-ViRu5

Mar 21, 2012
Decatur,IL
Why can I not add a message in the "Rom" section? I clicked reply and it keeps telling me I can't post here lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

PiX3L-_-ViRu5

Mar 21, 2012
Decatur,IL
9 now lol. Thanks for answering my question. I guess I will save my question for when the time is right.

IvanJSoto

Mar 1, 2012
This is happening to me too! I've been in here since December waiting to gather my 10 posts but I haven't found threads worth posting on..... any suggestions?

Sent from my Zips creamed glacier with a shot of awesomeness >:) using xda premium

jjbadd385

Jul 10, 2011
Laurens S.C.
This is happening to me too! I've been in here since December waiting to gather my 10 posts but I haven't found threads worth posting on..... any suggestions?

Sent from my Zips creamed glacier with a shot of awesomeness >:) using xda premium

Just offer some useful advice to people, although it may not be worth posting on to you, the person asking the question may be in need, & that's what its all about..helping each other.

Sent from my customized mt4g using XDA premium

ChrisMonsterr

Jul 10, 2011
Thanks I was about to ask the same question because I couldn't post either

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

IvanJSoto

Mar 1, 2012
Hahaha just checked that out and I'm having a pretty good laugh! Thanks man !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    theres a ton of different sections on XDA besides the MT4G section....venture outside of the box!! :D

go to the BS thread and freepost til you cant freepost anymore