[ROM][9 MAR]COREDROID SENSATION XL v1.2 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Last edited by a moderator:

sherifbmw

Nov 25, 2007
How to install

Sorry i am newbie, i have Cappy's ROM installed, how to install this over it? just via recovery or there another steps as i didnt find any stepss on coredroid steps.

thanks

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Just make sure you have the rom zip on your phone and then boot into recovery. From there do the wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache. Then once you've done all that, install the rom zip. Thats it :D You will only need to install boot.img and chinese rom the first time, and if you've got capy's rom on you will have already done that :D

sherifbmw

Nov 25, 2007
Just make sure you have the rom zip on your phone and then boot into recovery. From there do the wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache. Then once you've done all that, install the rom zip. Thats it :D You will only need to install boot.img and chinese rom the first time, and if you've got capy's rom on you will have already done that :D

I installed cappy's rom without the chinese rom, only the boot. Img and it worked without the chinese rom, shall i install it again or the boot. Img is enough? Thanks so much

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net
I installed cappy's rom without the chinese rom, only the boot. Img and it worked without the chinese rom, shall i install it again or the boot. Img is enough? Thanks so much

Nah, u should be ok to proceed and install the Rom

Btw, don't forget to change the skin to CoreDroid from Personalize > Skins to really enjoy the full CoreDroid experience!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for future use...
    is there any good news for new CD version ?

:confused:

Soon my friend, we are working on a newer build, stay tuned...