Hopefully dev'ing soon.

Search This thread
want to collaborate after you get your comp? i already have the status bar specifics mostly figured out just have to do the actual themeing

Haha I know nothing about anything yet. I need to start real small I think. I mean right now I'm only up for testing. Haha it'll be around Thursday when I get it setup fully. I wanna get a way to hook my old hard drive up as an external drive to boot Linux from.

Sent from my Mikrunny'd Superphone using Magic (TapaTalk)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, I may start joining you guys with the themes and stuch as I may be scoring a legit comp soon. :)

Also, I made a new Twitter geared more towards android dev stuff since I wanna get more involved with that. Follow me here: @tylerlawhon93. Don't feel like I'm asking for follows, but I am however asking for advice anyone can give as far as starting out. I've been around for a while so I know a lot of terminology but haven't been able to put it to use lol.

Best advice I can give you is patience.
    As with anything new, it takes time, and practice.
    I'm usually around as well, not that I'm a dev. by any means, but am around id needed as u know.
    Best of luck, you'll get it.
    Well, I may start joining you guys with the themes and stuch as I may be scoring a legit comp soon. :)

Also, I made a new Twitter geared more towards android dev stuff since I wanna get more involved with that. Follow me here: @tylerlawhon93. Don't feel like I'm asking for follows, but I am however asking for advice anyone can give as far as starting out. I've been around for a while so I know a lot of terminology but haven't been able to put it to use lol.

Whats funny is that I was also looking into making a ROM today. I went to source. etc and was looking at the requirements and so on. Cheers to our success and determination to help out the Inc2 dev community!

im usually around in irc during the week if you have questions....i dont know everything, but i help where i can :)
    I love ubuntu too but my wife hates the windows grub loader my comp so I don't keep it installed.

Sent from my Sabotaged Droid Incredible 2.