Honest opinion. ..on tmobile

Search This thread

mlock420

Aug 6, 2013
Hi guys I was just wondering if any of you guys have note 3 from tmobile... reason I ask is I wanna root without effecting knox security because I would like to keep my jump plan. ..I just wanna be able to debloat this phone and also I would like to use aroma type customization. ..I am used to epic 4G touch being rooted and I learnt so much with that phone I would like to learn note 3... but I don't wanna hurt my plan from tmobile because they actually let me purchase this beautiful phone with no contract and didn't have to pay a full price at once. ... Thanks to anybody that has any answers. ..

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hi guys I was just wondering if any of you guys have note 3 from tmobile... reason I ask is I wanna root without effecting knox security because I would like to keep my jump plan. ..I just wanna be able to debloat this phone and also I would like to use aroma type customization. ..I am used to epic 4G touch being rooted and I learnt so much with that phone I would like to learn note 3... but I don't wanna hurt my plan from tmobile because they actually let me purchase this beautiful phone with no contract and didn't have to pay a full price at once. ... Thanks to anybody that has any answers. ..

Do not worry about knox no tmobile employee will care when you trade in your device nor really check that.

rhetorician

Feb 9, 2012
OnePlus 8
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yep--T-Mobile parts out devices and couldn't care less whether the device is modified. All they do is (briefly) inspect hardware, including water sensors, and ensures that it boots. That's it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: mlock420

mlock420

Aug 6, 2013
Yep--T-Mobile parts out devices and couldn't care less whether the device is modified. All they do is (briefly) inspect hardware, including water sensors, and ensures that it boots. That's it.

Thanks man could you give me a recommendation on a root method. .. without a pc would be nice. . But if I have to have a pc I will. .. Any quick methods

MasterSe7en

Jun 21, 2010
Worcester
Do not worry about knox no tmobile employee will care when you trade in your device nor really check that.

Lost is 100% right there, i can totally attest to that.

As far as root method...i used CF-Auto-Root...but if you want to install a custom rom, youre going to HAVE to trip knox and void the warranty, the warranty is usually the samsung warranty you have to fear, but if youre going to t-mobile you will most likely be all set, even then there are way to restore everything.

But i own a Note 3 N900T but i use Straight talk with AT&T Towers.

If youre looking for ONLY root, then that wont help you debloat anything, that will just allow you to run unsigned Apps, but Chainfires autoroot is the only way to go IMHO in that aspect. If you dont understand the differences im almost finished Writing up my Root Q&A :)

Reactions: mlock420

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Lost is 100% right there, i can totally attest to that.

As far as root method...i used CF-Auto-Root...but if you want to install a custom rom, youre going to HAVE to trip knox and void the warranty, the warranty is usually the samsung warranty you have to fear, but if youre going to t-mobile you will most likely be all set, even then there are way to restore everything.

But i own a Note 3 N900T but i use Straight talk with AT&T Towers.

If youre looking for ONLY root, then that wont help you debloat anything, that will just allow you to run unsigned Apps, but Chainfires autoroot is the only way to go IMHO in that aspect. If you dont understand the differences im almost finished Writing up my Root Q&A :)