(REQ)Official kernel.sin xperia ion

Search This thread

Chocklety Boyee

Sep 23, 2013
Kathmandu,Nepal
Hey guys its been a week..I am carrying my bricked device which show red led and continuous bootloop after I charged my battey for half and hour..so i wanna flash stock kernel.sin as my device was relocked bootloader..if anyone have it ...plz kindly provide me..thanks in advance...

prat.cena

Feb 5, 2013
1.Firstly you should charge your phone for 36-48 hrs
2.don't turn it on
3.On ur pc, open flashtool n tap on flash button
4.when it asks for phone, plug your phone with pressing volume down button
5.wait for flashtool to recognize ur phone
6.then flashing will be done

Hope this will work in your case..as i had same problem before

Sent from my LT28h using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Chocklety Boyee

XrosMaster

Mar 12, 2014
i had this problem the other day...when the it boot loops hard reset it then leave it to charge till red led appears and then disappears...when the red led disappears apply the rubberband trick and connect your phone to your pc with the flashtool waitin to flash your phone eventually it wud go into flash mode...dont attempt to flash the system on the first try...flash the kernel then leave it to charge on a wall charger until you get a greed led and then flash the TFT fully

Reactions: Chocklety Boyee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't have it bro. But of you consider hard resetting it and charge it until it shows up red led and flashing original firmware by flashtool might help you.
    1.Firstly you should charge your phone for 36-48 hrs
    2.don't turn it on
    3.On ur pc, open flashtool n tap on flash button
    4.when it asks for phone, plug your phone with pressing volume down button
    5.wait for flashtool to recognize ur phone
    6.then flashing will be done

Hope this will work in your case..as i had same problem before

Sent from my LT28h using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    i had this problem the other day...when the it boot loops hard reset it then leave it to charge till red led appears and then disappears...when the red led disappears apply the rubberband trick and connect your phone to your pc with the flashtool waitin to flash your phone eventually it wud go into flash mode...dont attempt to flash the system on the first try...flash the kernel then leave it to charge on a wall charger until you get a greed led and then flash the TFT fully