unable to Flash KitKat on One xl

Search This thread
Sep 18, 2013
Sydney
hello guys,
i am trying to install KitKat rom on one xl, i have tried every single Kitkat rom available on xda.
when ever i try to install it given failer message in recovery.
i have s-off, hboot-2.17.0000, radio-1.21a.32.45.16_2
and latest twrp recovery , i even tried installing twrp recovery avalible in form which is compatible with kitkat 4.4.
Any ideas ???

badbwoydes

Sep 2, 2010
Kingston
TWRP needs to be version 2.7 to work otherwise the flash will fail. I don't remember where I downloaded it, but I don't remember seeing that version listed on our forum, only 2.6.x.x

Reactions: NinjaInPyjamas
Sep 18, 2013
Sydney
TWRP needs to be version 2.7 to work otherwise the flash will fail. I don't remember where I downloaded it, but I don't remember seeing that version listed on our forum, only 2.6.x.x

What error message is it showing?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Exactly what error message are you getting? Exactly which version of TWRP are you using? Are you s-on or s-off?

Sent from my Evita

Sorry for late reply rom got flashed but i have got it working with twrp 2.7.0.0
thanks for helping

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exactly what error message are you getting? Exactly which version of TWRP are you using? Are you s-on or s-off?

Sent from my Evita
    What error message is it showing?

Twrp 2.7.0.0 can be downloaded from their website. Literally search "Evita Twrp 2.7.0.0 img"