[Q] stuck at HTC white screen

Search This thread

haninatoon

May 27, 2010
Montreal
I have 2 phones
one of them stuck at HTC white screen suddenly when i was talk to some one it restart with that problem
ICS
S-on
unlocked
Able to flash recovery It success install but not working when try to enter recovery from bootloader nothing else :crying:

yesterday i install Hboot 1.93.222 successfully install but when i restart it come again 1.93.002

ANY HELP OR SUGGESTION

Last edited:

Odysseus1962

Sep 30, 2013
Ripley, TN
I have 2 phones
one of them stuck at HTC white screen suddenly when i was talk to some one it restart with that problem
ICS
S-on
unlocked
Able to flash recovery It success install but not working when try to enter recovery from bootloader nothing else :crying:

yesterday i install Hboot 1.93.222 successfully install but when i restart it come again 1.93.002

ANY HELP OR SUGGESTION

Hboot 193.222 can only be installed on s-off devices. It's the hacked engineering version.

haninatoon

May 27, 2010
Montreal
Hboot 193.222 can only be installed on s-off devices. It's the hacked engineering version.

now iam
hboot 1.93.002
i re-locked the phone
and it successfully install t-mobile ics ph85img.zip from sd card

noting : i can not install ph85img.zip when my phone is unlocked

but i still stuck in htc logo screen

any idea!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Odysseus1962

Sep 30, 2013
Ripley, TN
now iam
hboot 1.93.002
i re-locked the phone

You've been around for awhile, so you should know these things. Now you are what, s-off or s-on? It's normal to only be able to flash the image with your phone relocked. Was it a T-Mobile US or another version? Did it have JB or ICS? If it didn't already have ICS and it's an Asian or unbranded phone you need s-off and to get s-off you need to be on the stock RUU. If it's s-on and not a T-Mobile US phone and you installed the T-Mobile RUU, the radio and kernel probably didn't flash or you have a CID mismatch which is keeping it from booting.

Remember the steps to take for Asian or unbranded Amazes, is to first get s-of then SuperCID then flash the T-Mobile RUU. If it wasn't already on ICS you're going to have to go back to GB and start over, so you can get s-off.

Reactions: haninatoon

haninatoon

May 27, 2010
Montreal
You've been around for awhile, so you should know these things. Now you are what, s-off or s-on? It's normal to only be able to flash the image with your phone relocked. Was it a T-Mobile US or another version? Did it have JB or ICS? If it didn't already have ICS and it's an Asian or unbranded phone you need s-off and to get s-off you need to be on the stock RUU. If it's s-on and not a T-Mobile US phone and you installed the T-Mobile RUU, the radio and kernel probably didn't flash or you have a CID mismatch which is keeping it from booting.

Remember the steps to take for Asian or unbranded Amazes, is to first get s-of then SuperCID then flash the T-Mobile RUU. If it wasn't already on ICS you're going to have to go back to GB and start over, so you can get s-off.

T-Mobile US ON SCREEN
iam s-on
ICS updated from internet on air from jb to ics even it is s-on location egypt with out any effort and it worked a bout 3 months
hboot now be 1.93.003 cause i install the (OTA_RUBY_ICS_35_S_TMOUS_2.14.531.3-1.43.531.3_release_259660) framework now
simply i do the update from software update in phone setting :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Odysseus1962

Sep 30, 2013
Ripley, TN
T-Mobile US ON SCREEN
iam s-on
ICS updated from internet on air from jb to ics even it is s-on location egypt with out any effort and it worked a bout 3 months
hboot now be 1.93.003 cause i install the (OTA_RUBY_ICS_35_S_TMOUS_2.14.531.3-1.43.531.3_release_259660) framework now
simply do the update from software update in phone setting :rolleyes:

So it is a T-Mobile US Amaze and you previously had received and installed the OTA which got you to hboot 1.93.003. It worked fine this way for three months until you had the problems. Am I correct?

Reactions: haninatoon

haninatoon

May 27, 2010
Montreal
hardware problem. even
1- it install from boot-loader any thing
2-hboot now just now i make it 1.93.003
3-i flash ph85img from fastboot about 14 confirm ok
4-i can lock or re unlock

but at all stuck at logo & also try to downgrade to jb but i can not

That make me sad :(
But thanks at all man
I still have one work so I still amazed

Last edited:

ravike14

Feb 9, 2013
Colombo
hardware problem. even

But thanks at all man

Unlock your bootloader if it's locked and put 4ext recovery image inside a zip renaming at as recovery and name the zip as PH85IMG.zip and flash it from bootloader and get into recovery and flash a stock amaze rom and do s-off.. I've seen this problem once the hboot 1.93.003 it's a issue .. S off and flash a RUU and it'll work perfectly again.. :)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Odysseus1962

haninatoon

May 27, 2010
Montreal
Unlock your bootloader if it's locked and put 4ext recovery image inside a zip renaming at as recovery and name the zip as PH85IMG.zip and flash it from bootloader and get into recovery and flash a stock amaze rom and do s-off.. I've seen this problem once the hboot 1.93.003 it's a issue .. S off and flash a RUU and it'll work perfectly again.. :)

I do that
Unlock your bootloader if it's locked and put 4ext recovery image inside a zip renaming at as recovery and name the zip as PH85IMG.zip and flash it from bootloader

but i can not do that
get into recovery cause stuck at HTC white screen:D

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
but i can not do that

I do that
Unlock your bootloader if it's locked and put 4ext recovery image inside a zip renaming at as recovery and name the zip as PH85IMG.zip and flash it from bootloader

but i can not do that

Bootloader comes before HTC white screen. Put PH85IMG.zip on root of sd card. Reboot to bootloader. If your bootloader screen says "Fastboot AC" put the selector on "Bootloader" and press the power button--it will search for, find, flash PH85IMG.zip.
It will tell you when done, at which point you can reboot into recovery and follow raivke14's instructions.

Reactions: ravike14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    now iam
    hboot 1.93.002
    i re-locked the phone

T-Mobile US ON SCREEN
    iam s-on
    simply do the update from software update in phone setting :rolleyes:

So it is a T-Mobile US Amaze and you previously had received and installed the OTA which got you to hboot 1.93.003. It worked fine this way for three months until you had the problems. Am I correct?

That's not good. If it had been working well and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere it started behaving badly during a call, and you weren't in the process of doing anything else to it, then that leads me to believe that it's a hardware problem.
    hardware problem. even

But thanks at all man

but i can not do that

I do that

but i can not do that

Bootloader comes before HTC white screen. Put PH85IMG.zip on root of sd card. Reboot to bootloader. If your bootloader screen says "Fastboot AC" put the selector on "Bootloader" and press the power button--it will search for, find, flash PH85IMG.zip.
    It will tell you when done, at which point you can reboot into recovery and follow raivke14's instructions.