[Q] Random reboots fix?

Search This thread

Derekhuff89

Dec 8, 2013
Ive looked everywhere for a solution but cant seem to find one. My N7, currently running CM11, will randomly reboot for seemingly no reason. Sometimes i can go a day or two and nothing but just when i get comfortable, BLAM! Im not particularly worried just frustrated. I dont know what to do and I have read that its sort of common whether stock or custom(ROM). Im debating on trying to revert to stock because i cant seem to remember having this problem before CM, but i really cant be sure. Id rather not revert to stock if im just gonna have this issue but if it seems to work for others then id just go stock. Anyway I guess im saying that I need some advice here on what others experienced or think. Has reverting to stock worked for anyone else? Any other advice/insight would be greatly appreaciated!

-Thanks

chuimk

Oct 9, 2010
I am experiencing precisely the same issue described in the OP. So I am also pretty interested in knowing if there's a fix.
@BSnapp, how can you be so sure of that upcoming fix? Is there a known issue with 4.4.2 for the N7 that was resolved for the next version? Any sources worth mentioning?

Thanks.

BSnapp

Jan 1, 2014
St George, Utah
It's all over the Android news sites that Google is including a fix for the random reboot, plus several other fixes.. Just Google Android 4.4.3 update, and you will find the answers you seek...

--=={BSnapp} ==--

Reactions: chuimk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's all over the Android news sites that Google is including a fix for the random reboot, plus several other fixes.. Just Google Android 4.4.3 update, and you will find the answers you seek...

--=={BSnapp} ==--