Sprint H/K Version that Different from AT&T M8?

Search This thread

rahtrip

Jun 24, 2013
Hey guys just wondering. Apart from the physical color scheme, software and processing enhancements, plus the bundled earphones. The Sprint Harmon Kardon M8 has the same front facing speakers right? Or is the internals different of the phone? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Tower1972

Mar 13, 2008
Somewhere in Wisconsin
internally all the models are said to be the same (US variants). The H/K version is supposedly software based (like Beats was on the M7). Though if you are interested, there are mods coming out now that enable the HK enhancements on any M8 :) (well as long are you are s-off etc)

Reactions: rahtrip

rahtrip

Jun 24, 2013
internally all the models are said to be the same (US variants). The H/K version is supposedly software based (like Beats was on the M7). Though if you are interested, there are mods coming out now that enable the HK enhancements on any M8 :) (well as long are you are s-off etc)

Nice that's what I thought as well. Just wanted other thoughts. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

YoungAceAtlanta

Feb 8, 2009
New York, NY
instagram.com
You

And where are these mods?

Edit : Nvm just seen it in the international thread

Sent from my HTC One M8 or Galaxy S5

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.