[MOD][AOSP/CM10]Bluetooth Phone Audio Fix - Patch with Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Ok. BT phone audio finally seems to be fixed. I have done some testing on i717 using my jabra BT earpiece and my car built in BT audio system. Seems to work flawlessly. Moose0704 tested it on Liquid/C&C as well. So here is patch, flash in recovery. Here is the source for it, its more than the CM10's patch as that was the same fix i put in yesterday and didn't work on my car built in BT. Test and leave your feedback here.

NOTE: Only for AOSP/CM10 based roms. Flash at your own RISK. Don't blame me if something goes wrong. This patch has been tested by a few and has worked for all. If the patch doesn't work, get your rom devs/compilers to compile with the patch put in.

Last edited:

dafoxs

Jun 5, 2008
Confirmed working on cm10 nightly. Figured I'd start there, off to liquid now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Confirmed working on liquid
Confirmed working on dagr8

Sent from my SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Confirmed working on flappjaxxx

I'm not doing any wiping between restores

Moose0704

May 6, 2012
Princeton TX
Google Pixel Fold
Ok. BT phone audio finally seems to be fixed. I have done some testing on i717 using my jabra BT earpiece and my car built in BT audio system. Seems to work flawlessly. Moose0704 tested it on Liquid/C&C as well. So here is patch, flash in recovery. Here is the source for it, its more than the CM10's patch as that was the same fix i put in yesterday and didn't work on my car built in BT. Test and leave your feedback here.

NOTE: Only for AOSP/CM10 based roms. Flash at your own RISK. Don't blame me if something goes wrong. This patch has been tested by a few and has worked for all. If the patch doesn't work, get your rom devs/compilers to compile with the patch put in.

Great job!! Appreciate your work on this and I'm sure others are as well! Keep it up man!! ;)

Sent from my Super Smooth Galaxy Note, running Cookies & Cream by ManelScout4Life!

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

So dafoxs, the zip fix is working on all the ROMs?

Kravind can I post links in my threads? You will get credit of course.

dafoxs

Jun 5, 2008
Thought this thread would have exploded with thanks. So many people complained about BT.
Thanks for your work, just hooked up to my friends Ford, works great.

chappatti

Sep 3, 2007
Volume ??

DELETED BY ME...

Eff-me, it was an app problem................ Sorry, krarvind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

EDIT: The BT audio quality is better than sex........ :angel: Finally, I am where i wanted to be. THANKS, kr !

Last edited:

Johnsondr80

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2010
Tuscaloosa
hmm , i domnt need that fix anymore I figured it was , merged or something

Let me be clear. I have no way to test my self. How ever I sent it to a local friend who flashed and called me back to say bluetooth was working in his ford ex.

We are going to look today at the source posted here in the op.

I have to assume your talking about your aokp, in which we based off however our project is not always inline with their progress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

joedoe

Mar 29, 2005
Let me be clear. I have no way to test my self. How ever I sent it to a local friend who flashed and called me back to say bluetooth was working in his ford ex.

We are going to look today at the source posted here in the op.

I have to assume your talking about your aokp, in which we based off however our project is not always inline with their progress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The BT fix has been merged into CM10 source tree a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thought this thread would have exploded with thanks. So many people complained about BT.
    Thanks for your work, just hooked up to my friends Ford, works great.

awesome work dev..! thank you! :)