Search This thread

baskye

Aug 25, 2010
Does video calling work in this custom Rom

Sent from my Karbonn_A18 using xda premium

TacTieTee

Sep 28, 2012
Mumbai
yes, exactly. no data roaming option, primarily coz of which i had to flash stock ROM again on my a18.

Some issues with this ROM -

Many problems in the sim management area. firstly, phone needs to be multiple times rebooted and/or sim remove-inserted before it can recognise sim 1 and 2 and differentiate between them. also, sometimes the network icon shows no sim at all while operator name shows.

keyboard quality has highly deteriorated.

permissions manager consistently crashes - as a result of which some apps cannot run.

no option for data roaming and using roaming data is purely on trial and error basis. it worked for me 1 out of 15 times.

does have some amazing options though like rotation lock, volume rocker as unlock button and similar options.

due to these issues i have reverted back to stock rom after using this for a couple of weeks.

thanks.

Last edited:

droidextra

yes, exactly. no data roaming option, primarily coz of which i had to flash stock ROM again on my a18.

Some issues with this ROM -

Many problems in the sim management area. firstly, phone needs to be multiple times rebooted and/or sim remove-inserted before it can recognise sim 1 and 2 and differentiate between them. also, sometimes the network icon shows no sim at all while operator name shows.

keyboard quality has highly deteriorated.

permissions manager consistently crashes - as a result of which some apps cannot run.

no option for data roaming and using roaming data is purely on trial and error basis. it worked for me 1 out of 15 times.

does have some amazing options though like rotation lock, volume rocker as unlock button and similar options.

due to these issues i have reverted back to stock rom after using this for a couple of weeks.

thanks.

It is still the first version so you can expect some bugs. We will be working to fix these.

TacTieTee

Sep 28, 2012
Mumbai
yes ujjwal bro, i am in anticipation of later versions as i have loved the interface..best part is the interface is tooo smooth..

Top Liked Posts