[DER KERNEL] Trinity Ten [4.3 / 4.4]

Search This thread

Jayrod1980

Feb 4, 2009
Far East
Re: [DER KERNEL] Trinity Ten

Morfic... This kernel is good and has been released for awhile now...why it is not available on the app yet?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium

Reactions: morfic

tbis

Apr 27, 2010

Tx4g is the best kernel. Battery life is on par with ktmanta and the performance is as good if not better than Francos. Best of both worlds thank you for this

Reactions: samwheat and morfic

iamikon

May 17, 2012

I don't know about everyone else but my WiFi is worse. At least compared to kt's kernel. Everything else is great so maybe just needs an updated WiFi driver?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

AngDR01D

Jan 26, 2013
Laguna hills

I'm running the TX4G and everything's great on the latest paranoid android ROM. I've run 2 stability tests, and some benchmarks. Played alot of games. And did some web browsing. Battery life is amazing and no problems here except for maybe it heats up a bit quicker than Franco's. Great kernel tho, the best at the moment for me. Thanks morfic for an amazing kernel!

crossen0

Jan 15, 2011
Kansas City

I'm running the TX4G and everything's great on the latest paranoid android ROM. I've run 2 stability tests, and some benchmarks. Played alot of games. And did some web browsing. Battery life is amazing and no problems here except for maybe it heats up a bit quicker than Franco's. Great kernel tho, the best at the moment for me. Thanks morfic for an amazing kernel!

A testament to the undervolted kernel:
qavymypy.jpg
terysu7a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011

Dude.... this kernel is insane!! Great battery life, awesome speed and functionality... I can't complain at all! Your kernel combined with Mr. Robinson's AOKP are easily the best combo I've used on my tablet so far! Just an example of the scores I get with thus combo :D:D:thumbup:

uploadfromtaptalk1362062524111.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362062619643.jpg

Once again... thanks!:thumbup::beer:

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
A testament to the undervolted kernel:

*images snipped*

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I'm still going on mine.. Morfic.. Whatever you've got going in this kernel.. Don't ever change it.. This is as equal to, or better than the work Pershoot did with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 kernel. I never expected to get this kind of battery management out of the N10.. Just spectacular.

sztcvK8.png

I3coNHv.png

Fidelator

Jul 25, 2011
I'm still going on mine.. Morfic.. Whatever you've got going in this kernel.. Don't ever change it.. This is as equal to, or better than the work Pershoot did with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 kernel. I never expected to get this kind of battery management out of the N10.. Just spectacular.

sztcvK8.png

I3coNHv.png

HOLY CRAP

Are you UC'd to like 800mhz!? How the hell are you getting so much battery?????

Edit: Oh lol I thought you had had 63% left after 7 hours of screen on time, still great, are you UCing?

Last edited:

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
It's whatever morfics default settings are.. I'm doing nothing special. Just using my tablet normally. I got this same kind of performance out of my Galaxy 10.1 thanks to pershoots kernel work.

This isn't battery but a testment to what a well tuned kernel can get you. This was the last image I took with my Galaxy Tab 10.1 before selling it. Look at the up time.

3yKMw.jpg

^ Matching that on the N10 is my next goal..

Reactions: Fidelator

Fidelator

Jul 25, 2011
It's whatever morfics default settings are.. I'm doing nothing special. Just using my tablet normally. I got this same kind of performance out of my Galaxy 10.1 thanks to pershoots kernel work.

This isn't battery but a testment to what a well tuned kernel can get you. This was the last image I took with my Galaxy Tab 10.1 before selling it. Look at the up time.

3yKMw.jpg

^ Matching that on the N10 is my next goal..

Awesome, I'm getting about the same battery as you but with my screen always near to the lowest and running @1.4Ghz, you are getting this @1.7 which is outstanding, I'll give this a shot soon.

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
Awesome, I'm getting about the same battery as you but with my screen always near to the lowest and running @1.4Ghz, you are getting this @1.7 which is outstanding, I'll give this a shot soon.

I am running min brightness also. The N10 even at the lowest brightness (as you can also attest) is bright enough for any indoor situation. I could actually tolerate going lower if it actually allowed it.

I'm not gaming on my N10 during this run. I'm not streaming tons of music (although I have done some music streaming). It's just normal casual lazy use because my Nexus 4 is getting all my attention at the moment so it actually allows me to test my N10 properly. ie: The never stop picking it up because it's a new product syndrom has ended. Flip it open here, read a bit, check some messages, browse a few pages etc. 8-10 SOT is normal but what I'm testing out here is sleep activity.. It's one thing to get 8-10 hrs in a 24hr cycle but to drag it out over a week is a different story..

Long story short.. This thing idles and sleeps like a baby.

My N4 on the other hand.. I'm still on my "having a hard time leaving it alone" phase and can't really judge it fully yet.

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
Ha, I didn't see his edit back when this conversation was taking place. Now it all makes sense. I was wondering why he was so blown away by my stats.. They're good and all but not "HOLY CRAP" good.. Now I see why he initially said that. :laugh::silly::highfive:

Jayrod1980

Feb 4, 2009
Far East

With aokp and this kernel I'm getting insane battery life. 2h15min with 84% left and 9 hours up time.... Just insane! Love it!

Reactions: samwheat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files, app:

www . Der Kernel . com

Kernel Source: https://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_ten

http://goo.gl/tUkg9A Trinity 10 KitKat 4.4.3 kernel Build 1
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Featuring:

• Build optimizations
    • Performance through research
    • Static UV
    • GPU OC to 600+ MHz
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • VM, Governor tweaks
    • row, sio added
    • fsync control
    • 2000MHz (Use an app that protects the sysfs files to not have OS meddle with freqs)
    • Bullshít Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)
    http://goo.gl/tUkg9A Build1 for 4.4.3, nothing new, just a refresher for latest android source

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    http://goo.gl/WwQYWN

TX2-4.3-ANY.zip

Early 4.3 kernel, runs great on factory image.

Just some basic configuring, build tweaks
    cifs+utf8 added (remind me if there was something else needed for cifs (md4/md5 are defaults))
    sio, row added
    fsync control added
    *NOT* touching cpu or gpu voltages yet, we'll do that later.
    *NO* GPU OC yet, no touching memory frequencies, no touching busses

A very basic kernel
    Are people still using their n10?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I haven't forgotten anyone.
    New nightshift only schedule is something I'm still getting used to.
    Once I'm back in the swing of things, all devices get some more love.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2